Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Is there any way to play PSO2 in case this message pops up?
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Is there any way to play PSO2 in case this message pops up?

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A2
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
wfuuopy
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Lun 28 Set 2020 @ 03:00    Oggetto: Is there any way to play PSO2 in case this message pops up? Rispondi citando

If you go to a Windows Settings, then System, and Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta go to About in the bottom, what exactly does it say under Device Specifications? The Processor and System Type lines will be the most important. Also related to know. PSO2 includes a 64-bit Operating System requirement. Being it is a laptop, there is a possibility it is just 32-bit. If that is the case, you'll need to update it to 64-bit. This is completely free so long as you've got a legitimate Windows license.

Ah, I remembered the details wrongly. Win10 never had a client purchaseable 32-bit version. Only an OEM version for PC makers or as a limited-time free upgrade in the 32 bit version of 7 or 8.1. You could never do a fresh install of windows 32 bit for a consumer. SEgA really should focus on their dying, 8 year-old source codes in the lanucher instead of making an entirely new fucking game.

Pretty much what pika said, the ms store requires up to date windows to function properly and is just one of my main problems with it (apart from uac locking down folders). Recommend the steam variant for less headaches. Sounds like you've got the newest version. . .sorry, I was expecting it would give advice, possibly an outdated version or something like this, however, the issue obviously does not come in the OS version itself.

Not like they could do considerably; Social Media, Ingame GMs, Promotion, Client Service, Site are all handled by a separate team who can only expect that the ones handling the true host and developing content, SEGA of Japan, listen to the complaints. I only hope that people don't become complacent due to that response and believe everything will be fine if they don't voice their complaints. Its the exact same"We're listening" response I got when telling them about the forums to not discharge the SG scratch because it is (when the SG scratch recycle store rolled up), therefore I ain't actually holding my breath.

Not much will happen. I agree. There are numerous people that already spent SG. Even if they had been to perform things like lower the price of SG a ticket -- how could they compensate everyone that has already spent their SG? They should try to implement more ways to gain SG. The executing more ways to obtain SG is unquestionably what they will need to do. When you look in JP, they have numerous tactics to obtain SG. One more thing that they can do is extend the length of the scrape to 6 months, or even better, one this one finishes, launch the initial two scratches it was created out of concurrently and for 6 months each. They could just refund the SG gap? They maintain a record of every scratch you pull. All it would take is a simple arithmetic to determine how much to pay back individuals, should they choose to cheap PSO2 Meseta lower the price.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A2 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: