Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Youth is like a
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Youth is like a

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ylqylq
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 28 Apr 2020 @ 08:10    Oggetto: Youth is like a Rispondi citando

Youth is like a conveyor belt, which takes us from green to mad, from ignorance to consciousness, and sends us every corner of life with angulation and angle. I have seen such a story: ten children with disabilities are running a race together. As soon as the race begins, everyone runs forward at the fastest speed, and everyone is not far behind. Suddenly, a child fell to the ground. When the audience thought that the game could not go on, the other children stopped and all walked in front of the child who fell, picked him up, and ran to the finish line arm in arm. The audience was very moved by this move, yeah! This really touched me. The result of the game was not the most important. The so-called: friendship first, competition second, they did it. I don't know how the referee will make the final decision, but I believe they are the best in everyone's mind. In order to prevent their children from losing at the starting line Carton Of Cigarettes, many parents seem to urge them with a whip and report various interest classes and cram schools to their children. Parents also care about their children. This is indeed undeniable, but thinking from another angle also has to worry about the children Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Since it is a child, so much pressure will only make them overwhelmed, there is no more free time, let alone play. In fact, I think it is not necessary to restrain children so much, as they grow older, they may resist Tired, they will resist, and give them the opportunity to make decisions for themselves, why not exercise all the time! Only by letting children "do their own things," can they be dependent on their children ... At the starting line of life, since there is a starting point, there will also be an ending point. During the running process of most people, they only want to rush forward, but ignore the running process is the most beautiful, ignoring the passing landscape. Everyone scrambles for learning, buys a variety of counseling materials, and immerses themselves in the sea of ??questions every day to practice hard. Those "learning bully" are not willing to tell others when they ask themselves how to learn because they are afraid of others. In order not to fall behind others, the competition is getting fiercer, but everyone forgets that they can actually cooperate to achieve a win-win situation, right? Others have many advantages that they lack. Everyone is good at different things and learn from each other's strengths to make learning more progress Parliament Cigarettes. Therefore, we should change the way of running and change our mentality. In a cheerful mood, with his original purpose, he never forgets his original intention. "Win" is indeed our ultimate goal, but in the process of running, we can go hand in hand and go to the end together. We rush to the endless world. Time rushes and has a calm and easy way to control the wine. Lost heart. Now that we know that the future is far away, let us start early together

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: