Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - After an exhaustive offseason search to find a
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

After an exhaustive offseason search to find a

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Ven 10 Gen 2020 @ 03:18    Oggetto: After an exhaustive offseason search to find a Rispondi citando

The kicking competition for the Chicago Bears really got started against the Carolina Panthers last night." NotesGame RecapThe Fry and Pineiro showNew Bennie Fowler III Jersey ,60commentsThe kicking competition for the Chicago Bears really got started against the Carolina Panthers last night. CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:The Fry and Pineiro showTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images After an exhaustive offseason search to find a kicker for the 2019 season, the Chicago Bears are finally entering the home stretch with two candidates, Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro. The two training camp kickers each had chances in last night game, and it was Fry that took the early preseason lead by acing his lone extra point try and nailing a 43-yard field goal. Yes I said a 43-yard field goal. “Obviously, that number’s been ingrained into my memory,’ said Fry after the game. But Fry calmly made the kick, even after Carolina Panthers’ head coach Ron Rivera tried to ice him with a time out. Coach Rivera even admitted after the game that he called the time out because he knew the Bears are in the midst of a kicking competition and he wanted to help. After the make https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Taylor-Gabriel-Jersey , the Soldier Field crowd roared like this was a regular season game and not week one of preseason.Pineiro, who I thought was the clubhouse leader in the competition from their work in Bourbonnais, went 1 for 2 on field goal tries, making a short 23-yarder but missing from 48. “I didn’t expect to miss my first kick,” Pineiro said. “But you gotta bounce back, that’s part of being a kicker, showing them that you’re mentally tough.”If the Fry and Pinero show doesn’t have a happy ending for the Bears Trey Burton Color Rush Jersey , at least they got an up close and personal look at Carolina’s Joey Slye who went 3 for 3 on field goals (including a 55-yarder) and 2 for 2 on extra points. The Panthers top kicking option, Graham Gano, had the night off, making Slye a trade candidate for a kicker needy team. The Baltimore Ravens are another team that have a kicker likely to be on the market soon, because Justin Tucker is one of the best in the NFL, and he isn’t leaving Baltimore. So that leaves their number two kicker, Kaare Vedvik Cody Parkey Jersey , a likely trade option. He made all four field goals and both extra points that he tried last night against the Jaguars, and he also shined as their backup punter with 2 punts for 111 yards. Fry came into this competition known for his accuracy, and if he keeps it up I think the job is his to lose, but there could be some options before week one against the Packers. The Bears will be back at practice on Saturday in the training camp finale, then it’s on to Halas Hall before preseason week two in New York against the Giants on Friday, August 16. Maybe it was the offenses not getting much work in the preseason, but the defenses have ruled the night thus far. The Bears and Packers have combined for 217 yards https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Khalil-Mack-Jersey , 14 first downs, six sacks, six penalties, 10 punts and 10 points. The Packers lead 7-3.The Packers gained 74 of their yards on a four-play touchdown drive early in the second quarter, with Jimmy Graham scoring on an 8-yard touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers. Green Bay had only 45 yards on their other 25 plays of the half, including minus-12 yards on nine first-quarter snaps.Rodgers, who didn’t play in the preseason https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , completed 13 of 20 passes for 137 yards and the touchdown to Graham. Marquez Valdes-Scantling has three catches for 57 yards.The Packers have six carries for 7 yards.Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, who played three preseason snaps, all handoffs, had two interceptions dropped. He is 10-for-16 for 73 yards.Receiver Allen Robinson has three catches for 41 yards.The Bears’ only points came on a 38-yard field goal by Eddy Pineiro with 4:09 remaining in the first quarter.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: