Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - I believe the problem is systematic
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

I believe the problem is systematic

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie C1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
MMODavid
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Sab 11 Lug 2020 @ 03:11    Oggetto: I believe the problem is systematic Rispondi citando

I believe the problem is systematic. Vanilla had several mechanisms that encouraged planet pvp and involvement, but wow gold I believe you have seen its effect on a min maxed mindset. Unless you find a group of people who pvp I think sadly, and nothing else. Adding raiding as a secondary item (because who needs wbuffs to clear content actually ). You will have this situation. Why do you believe that in TBC, wbuffs ware removed, and wbosses were largely removed esp later on. With PvP being moved to instanced affairs that tries to make things honest and not cause people to fear migrate as a result of imbalance in the overworld. But they had to come up with things such as WoD farmville and the MoP farm together with modifications to careers and raid consumes like feasts and flask cauldrons.

I believe sadly, you need to select, both your guild is willing to move without wbuffs and function as little faction on a majority enemy faction server to PvP. Or you reside in a PvE server not or, either with or without. Or as you say, to bypass servers when the week AQ40 pvp server is understood.

The lesson to learn here is that"the biggest and most popular" isn't really"the top". I perform a moderate sized RP server and the experience is closer to vanilla. The machine is still more populated and bigger than any vanilla server was, but there are no queues, neither faction must worry that server equilibrium may go against them and they literally can't play (well, cos it is not PvP~), and so forth. There bots, people run dungeons rather than everyone getting boosts.

I just saw one mage advertising boosts and folks got a bit mad with him (which is kind of an'fine grained' minute but fine ), but you still have a healthy amount of guilds clearing raid content at comparable average speeds to other servers, and there's a number of weekly pugs to both MC and BWL. I've had no complaints about the host or such. Good luck for this mess OP. Frankly, I don't think there's an easy solution even for very competent designers and I am not very confident there are several of those on this undertaking.

Yeah I'm a current player on netherwind, among the smaller servers that has been impacted by the present crazy server transfers. Incendius flooded a large amount of WOW players to the host and it is a bit of a mess. We've experienced a huge influx of horde with very little alliance so that the dynamic has shifted and the marketplace is crazy down or up depending on the product. I think blizzard made a massive mistake with paid transfers, yes this is a massive cash cow for them but allows the abuse of this system. Whether that is transferring gold, things, or taking over smaller servers for rivalry on the planet. The only transfers which should occur are for servers that cheap wow classic gold are overflowing to other servers that are in demand of more WOW players and this needs to be carried out differently then it's now.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie C1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: