Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - The Cowboys and Rams will kickoff in Hawaii.
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

The Cowboys and Rams will kickoff in Hawaii.

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhangzk
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Mer 11 Set 2019 @ 08:24    Oggetto: The Cowboys and Rams will kickoff in Hawaii. Rispondi citando

Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL preseason football Week 2 Saturday thread New Youth Corey Graham Jerseys ,45commentsThe Cowboys and Rams will kickoff in Hawaii.EDTPreseason Week 2 continues on Saturday with five games book-ended by a late-afternoon Midwest matchup and a late-game in Hawaii.There aren’t a ton of Eagles connections throughout this group of games, but wide receiver DeAndre Carter has been looking good for the Texans so far during camp and preseason, and DE Michael Bennett might take some reps with the Patriots.The Cowboys are still without running back Ezekiel Elliott, but Jerry Jones made some very bizarre comments this week about being patient about the situation. And hey, maybe Zeke will take a quick flight from Cabo to Hawaii to take in the game — probably not, but whatever.Here’s all the information for Saturday’s games.Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts Game InformationDate: August 17, 2019Start time: 4:00 p.m. ETTV: NFL NetworkLocation: Lucas Oil Stadium | Indianapolis Corey Graham Jerseys Stitched , INSB Nation Blogs: Dawgs by Nature | Stampede BlueNew England Patriots vs. Tennessee Titans Game InformationDate: August 17, 2019Start time: 7:00 p.m. ETLocation: Nissan Stadium | Nashville, TNSB Nation Blogs: Pats Pulpit | Music City MiraclesKansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game InformationDate: August 17, 2019Start time: 7:30 p.m. ETTV: NFL NetworkLocation: Heinz Field | Pittsburgh, PASB Nation Blogs: Arrowhead Pride | Behind the Steel CurtainDetroit Lions vs. Houston Texans Game InformationDate: August 17, 2019Start time: 8:00 p.m. ETLocation: NRG Stadium | Houston, TXSB Nation Blogs: Pride of Detroit | Battle Red BlogDallas Cowboys vs. L.A. Rams Game InformationDate: August 17 Youth Tommy McDonald Jerseys , 2019Start time: 10:00 p.m. ETTV: NFL NetworkLocation: Aloha Stadium | Honolulu, HISB Nation Blogs: Blogging the Boys | Turf Show Times <hr class="p-entry-hr" id="bpGl0z">Online Streaming For All GamesLive stream: NFL Game Pass | fuboTVOdds<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="7kXLOD">Note: This is an open thread. Discuss the game in the comments below. The Eagles liked Washington State offensive tackle Andre Dillard so much that they went against their pre-draft plans and traded up to take him in the first round. The idea that Dillard would be so highly sought as an NFL offensive tackle would have been laughable at the start of Dillard’s career.Dillard showed up at Washington State weighing 240 pounds and left weighing 310, and he told ESPN that it was from following coach Mike Leach’s suggestion his freshman year of, “Let’s see if we can put some meat on this skinny kid.”Dillard said he was constantly snacking on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, protein bars and bananas, and would also set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night, guzzle a protein shake Youth Brian Dawkins Jerseys , and go back to sleep.A self-described “wuss” when he started playing football, Dillard no longer is.“Well, by wuss, I meant, when I first played in eighth and ninth grade, I had no idea what I was doing. I had never hit a person before, so I didn’t — I was unsure if that was OK and it’s like Youth Chris Long Jerseys , ‘Yeah, you have a helmet on,'” he said. “Over the years of progressively getting better at the game, I just fell in love with it more and more and just put more of my body and soul into it, and so, I’ve definitely gotten a lot more aggressive over the years.”Dillard now is big enough and tough enough that the Eagles think they have a huge addition to their offensive line.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: