Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - The 2018 regular season will conclude in
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

The 2018 regular season will conclude in

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhangzk
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Mer 14 Ago 2019 @ 09:58    Oggetto: The 2018 regular season will conclude in Rispondi citando

Music City on Sunday night http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-pouncey-jersey , where the Colts and Titans will play for a wild-card playoff berth. Or maybe more.The winner between these 9-6 teams makes the playoffs. Should Houston (10-5) fall at home to Jacksonville (5-10), the Indianapolis-Tennessee victor earns the AFC South title.That’s why two of the NFL’s more interesting but less glamorous teams were flexed to prime time.But it’s an intriguing matchup featuring two rookie head coaches, Mike Vrabel for Tennessee, Frank Reich for Indianapolis, who know something about getting to and succeeding in the playoffs from their playing careers.Unfortunately for them, neither of their teams has the pedigree that the Patriots would show when Vrabel was a linebacker for them, or the Bills in the 1990s when Reich was a quarterback.Still, any game in which the winner gets into the postseason is worthy of the spotlight. Oh, and get this: Should Baltimore and Pittsburgh win and the Colts, No. 10 in the AP Pro32, and the No. 14 Titans tie, the Steelers grab the final AFC wild card. Why? Don’t ask.With some uncertainty surrounding Marcus Mariota and his stinger — there is no betting line on the game because of it — plus the fact Andrew Luck is 10-0 vs. the Titans …COLTS Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , 24-16KNOCKOUT POOL: Survived with the Titans, let’s see if Pro Picks can finish it off with a win by PHILADELPHIA. Yes, we never took the defending Super Bowl champs.No. 27 Detroit (plus 7) at No. 18 (tie) Green BayAaron Rodgers and also-ran Packers seem to care. Also-ran Lions don’t.BEST BET: PACKERS, 33-16No. 3 Chicago (plus 6) at No. 13 MinnesotaBears spoil any January plans for division rival, help Eagles.UPSET SPECIAL: BEARS, 20-15No. 15 Philadelphia (minus 6) at No. 18 (tie) WashingtonEagles surge through opening into postseason.EAGLES, 31-20No. 28 Jacksonville (plus 8 1-2) at No. 8 HoustonTexans will take division despite injury issues that could hurt in January.TEXANS, 18-10No. 16 Cleveland (plus 5 1-2) at No. 9 BaltimoreRavens have come too far down the stretch to blow it here.RAVENS, 21-20No. 26 Cincinnati (plus 14) at No. 12 PittsburghTalented Steelers’ late-season flop is mystifying.STEELERS, 33-16No. 31 Oakland (13 1-2) at No. 4 Kansas CityChiefs secure AFC’s top seed, but looking very vulnerable.CHIEFS, 30-20No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers (minus 6 1-2) at No. 23 (tie) DenverGame means too much to Chargers to falter.CHARGERS Michael Badgley Jersey , 33-13No. 29 New York Jets (plus 13 1-2) at No. 6 New EnglandBelieve it or not, things are looking up for Jets. Still …PATRIOTS, 24-16No. 30 San Francisco (plus 10) at No. 2 Los Angeles RamsRams grab NFC’s second seed and wild-card round bye.RAMS, 31-16No. 32 Arizona (OFF) at No. 7 SeattleCardinals will clinch top selection in April’s draft with loss.SEAHAWKS, 23-10No. 21 Carolina (OFF) at No. 1 New OrleansSaints can rest folks and still beat sliding Panthers.SAINTS, 23-16No. 11 Dallas (plus 7) at No. 22 New York GiantsJust stay healthy, Cowboys.GIANTS, 19-17No. 17 Miami (plus 3 1-2) at No. 25 BuffaloIs there any more inconsistent team than Dolphins?BILLS, 20-13No. 20 Atlanta (pick-em) at No. 23 (tie) Tampa BayFalcons coach Dan Quinn safe, Bucs might be playing for coach Dirk Koetter’s job.FALCONS, 26-20 Sunday’s win over the Ravens sets the Chargers up for a trip to New England to face the Patriots next weekend and it’s not the first time that quarterback Philip Rivers has found himself in that spot.The Chargers faced the Patriots in the AFC title game after the 2007 season and lost 21-12 with Rivers playing through a torn ACL. It’s been a long time since that game, but Rivers and Tom Brady remain in the same spots that they were back then and Rivers said he’s excited about the chance to take on the Patriots once again.“Again Drue Tranquill Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , I’ve got to focus on that defense,” Rivers said, via the team’s website. “Now I’m not playing Tom by any means, but is it special to go to New England to go against a Hall of Fame coach and arguably the best quarterback ever to play? [Am I excited to] get another shot at them? Heck yeah. Heck yeah it is special. Just like I always told you, we look over and it’s Peyton Manning on the other side. I’m not playing those guys, but I have a great deal of respect. [I’m a] fan of those guys. So to get an opportunity again to go against them 11 years after we had that opportunity in the 2007 season, yeah, it’s awesome. I’m looking forward to it.”Rivers said the team needs “to play better offensively” than they did in the 23-17 win over the Ravens and getting a repeat performance from the defense would be a big help to getting the result that escaped Rivers over a decade ago.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: