Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
liny195
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Gio 11 Lug 2019 @ 07:22    Oggetto: www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com Rispondi citando

Good morning Corey Ballentine Jersey Draft , New York Giants fans! Here are your trade deadline Tuesday headlines.Eli understands the situationSay what you want about Eli Manning, he made it clear Monday during his weekly spot on WFAN with Mike Francesa that he doesn’t have his head in the sand when it comes to his future with the 1-7 Giants.Manning is third in the NFL in completions (215), seventh in completion percentage (68.3) and fourth in passing yardage (2,377). But he has thrown only eight touchdown passes, and the Giants are 28th in the NFL in scoring with an average of 18.8 points a game. In the red zone, the Giants have scored just 10 touchdowns in 25 trips, a 40 percent rate that is the league’s second-worst.Manning has consistently said he won’t waive his no-trade clause before Tuesday’s 4 p.m. ET deadline.Weird numbers from Pro Football FocusPro Football Focus data is a wonderful tool, but sometimes the numbers just don’t make any sense. In the chart below, PFF shows three of the five highest-graded offensive players Sunday vs. the Washington Redskins were offensive linemen.If you watched the game you probably have the same question I do — how is that even possible? As poorly as the line played overall — seven sacks allowed, 10 quarterback hits, 2.9 yards per rushing attempt — those numbers don’t add up.In its weekly press packet, PFF said Solder allowed five total QB pressures (one sack and four hurries) which was tied for the fifth most among tackles in week 8. On top of this, Solder finished the game with a 94.3 pass blocking efficiency which ranked 33rd out of 43 eligible tackles from Week 8. Yet, he is the second-highest graded offensive player?Doesn’t make sense.Around the Inter-GoogleThe Giants owe Eli Manning one last start to finish seasonNo matter how it plays out Corey Ballentine NFL Jersey , Eli Manning should get to make one last start in the regular-season finale against the Cowboys at MetLife. One and only one vote, one last vote, for nostalgia. One last tribute for the greatest quarterback in Giants history.The benching of Eli Manning for Kyle Lauletta has to be coming - New York Giants Blog- ESPNThe Giants have nothing to lose by taking a look at the young backup, whose mobility may help, and it may be doing Manning a favor.NY Giants: Pat Shurmur must make Eli Manning situation the priorityForget all the trade talk. Pat Shurmur has to make QB the priority for NY Giants as they move forward at 1-7 and decide how to deal with Eli ManningNew York Giants are what record says they are: NFL's worst teamBill Parcells had it right: You are what your record says you are. At 1-7, the Giants look like the NFL's worst team.Eli Manning's ex-teammate: Giants QB 'would be better off in Jacksonville' Jaguars | NJ.com Handed the perfect setup against a depleted, struggling Atlanta defense, the New York Giants' offense again fell short.No one was more surprised than Odell Beckham Jr ."I did think this was going to be a big day for us," Beckham said.Instead, the Giants were held to two field goals through three quarters of their 23-20 loss to the Falcons on Monday night. Two fourth-quarter touchdowns were not enough to win the game or convince anyone in the New York locker room that answers had been found for season-long scoring woes that led to the Giants' fourth straight loss.The Giants (1-6) were frustrated by an Atlanta defense which has three starters on injured reserve and had allowed the second-most points and third-most yards per game in the NFL.After the game, Beckham sat facing his locker, holding his head in his hands before finally heading off to his shower.When he faced reporters later, he was calm but frustrated."It's the little things, the little pieces that you've got to put together Corey Ballentine NFL Draft , the little things that are the difference between losing and winning," Beckham said. "We just haven't found a way to put it all together."The statistics would suggest Beckham did his part with eight receptions for 143 yards, including a 1-yard touchdown catch with only 5 seconds remaining.The touchdown made the final score look more respectable, but it brought Beckham little comfort. He chastised himself for failing to catch a 2-point pass that could have cut the Falcons' lead to 20-14 with about five minutes remaining."That's something I have to go home with at night," he said. "That's tough."Despite having such weapons as Beckham, Sterling Shepard, who had five catches for 167 yards, rookie standout running back Saquon Barkley and two-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Eli Manning, the Giants have found no answer to their season-long inability to turn yards into points."We know we have talent," said tight end Evan Engram. "We're doing things. We're just not putting the big picture together. That's what's frustrating. ... We're just going to keep working, and it will eventually pop."The Giants have scored no more than 20 points in five of their seven games."I can't give you the answer," Barkley said. "We're not executing. We're not finishing drives. That's the gist of our season. ... We've got to find a way to execute and finish our game."There were no turnovers to blame. Manning threw for 399 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions, but he was sacked four times for a loss of 27 yards. Entering the game, the 37-year-old Manning had been sacked 20 times Corey Ballentine Buffalo Bills Jersey , third-most in the NFL.Barkley was held to 43 yards, his second-lowest total of the season, on 14 carries. He added nine catches for 51 yards."Honestly, personally I didn't play a good game," Barkley said. "... I wasn't the player I usually am."The difficulties in scoring might have influenced coach Pat Shurmur's aggressive play-calling.With Atlanta leading 10-3 early in the third quarter, Shurmur left his offense on the field for a fourth-down play from the Atlanta 1. Manning's pass for Scott Simonson was incomplete.Shurmur again left his offense on the field to go for a 2-point play after Barkley's 2-yard scoring run cut Atlanta's lead to 20-12 in the fourth quarter. Giants players supported the call, which ended with the incompletion to Beckham."He has faith in us that we're going to put it in the end zone," Shepard said. "I love that the coaches have faith in us."Added Beckham: "I like the call. I love being aggressive."Shurmur said analytics show "You increase your chances by 50 percent if you go for it and make it there, so that's what you do."Shurmur said going for 2 was "an aggressive approach. ... I think from a head coaching perspective, I want to be aggressive for our guys."
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: