Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - www.officialhockeyjetsshop.com
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

www.officialhockeyjetsshop.com

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Problematiche con il sito
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
hongwei28
Tifoso accreditato
Tifoso accreditato

MessaggioInviato: Mer 17 Apr 2019 @ 02:28    Oggetto: www.officialhockeyjetsshop.com Rispondi citando

TORONTO (AP) — The New York Islanders have placed forward Jordan Eberle on injured reserve due to an upper body injury Youth Matt Duchene Jersey , and recalled forward Michael Dal Colle from Bridgeport of the AHL.Eberle missed practice on Thursday and then sat out the Islanders’ 6-3 win over Ottawa on Friday night due to stiffness. The move Saturday is retroactive to last Sunday.The forward has seven goals and 10 assists in 35 games this season, after totaling 25 goals and 34 assists a year ago in his first season with the Islanders.Dal Colle, selected by New York in the first round of the 2014 NHL Draft, has no goals and no assists in six career NHL games, including two in a stint with the Islanders last month. He has 12 goals and 16 assists in 28 games with the Sound Tigers this season.The Islanders play at Toronto on Saturday night, facing former captain John Tavares for the first time since he left to sign with his hometown Maple Leafs in the offseason. WASHINGTON — The Columbus Blue Jackets will visit the Capitals Friday for the teams’ first meeting since their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series last Spring.The Capitals dropped the first two games at home before winning four straight. Games 3 Mike Condon Jersey , 4 and 6 were played in Columbus and Washington closed out the series with a 6-3 win at Columbus.Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella hasn’t gotten over his team’s failures on their own ice.Article continues below ...“I’m (ticked) off for our fans,” he said told the team’s website. “We had a few opportunities to win a home game in the playoffs and I’m (ticked) off they can’t enjoy that, even later in the series.“We go up 2-0, Game 3 we played really well, we couldn’t find a way to win it. Game 4 (a 4-1 loss) is the one that disturbs me. … To not to win a home game, that bugs me Ryan Dzingel Jersey , because I want our players to feel that.”Washington (7-4-3) went on to win the Stanley Cup and has won two straight games for the first time this season while Columbus (8-6-1) is 4-2-1 on the road.The Capitals are coming off a stirring 2-1 win over the rival Pittsburgh Penguins Wednesday night. T.J. Oshie, who twice left the game due to injury, returned to score the game winner with 1:14 remaining in the third period.Oshie’s eighth goal of the season came after an accidental high stick in the first period left him with two stitches and an illegal hit by Evgeni Malkin in the third period almost put him out for good.“He came back right on time,” Nicklas Backstrom said. “That’s what elite players do; they come back. They score the game-winner.”Alex Ovechkin scored his 12th goal of the season and goaltender Braden Holtby made 41 saves to end a personal three-game losing streak (0-2-1).Thanks to Holtby, the Capitals won on a night they were outplayed by the Penguins and outshot 42-22.“That’s one thing that we’ve been battling this year and we kind of knew it was one of the things that was going to be a challenge for us, making sure that drive and motivation is up in the start of the season when the playoffs are so far away because these points mean a ton right now Womens Tom Pyatt Jersey ,” Holtby said. “We’re getting closer. We’re recognizing it more and more.”The Blue Jackets are coming off a 4-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night. Anthony Duclair, Markus Nutivaara, Nick Foligno and Ryan Murray scored, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 27 saves.Artemi Panarin leads the Blue Jackets in assists (11) and points (16) while Josh Anderson leads the way with seven goals.“(Anderson) could be a very important part of this team if he just keeps on concentrating each and every game,” Tortorella told the Columbus Dispatch. “It’s something we look for. He sometimes forgets and gets a little inconsistent. We’re going to keep on reminding him, because he’s playing on the power play now Jordan Nolan Jersey Womens , he’s killing penalties and it’s rightfully deserved.”Bobrovsky is 7-10-4 with a 3.02 goals-against average and .900 save percentage against the Capitals. Holtby is 14-4-2 with a 2.62 GAA and .914 save percentage versus the Blue Jackets.Ovechkin has 16 goals and six assists in 30 games against the Blue Jackets while Backstrom has 24 points in 29 games.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Problematiche con il sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: