Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Custom New York Islanders Jersey
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Custom New York Islanders Jersey

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Gio 14 Mar 2019 @ 02:45    Oggetto: Custom New York Islanders Jersey Rispondi citando

BOSTON (AP) — Patrice Bergeron celebrated his 1 Philadelphia Flyers Hoodies Authentic ,000th career game with a pair of goals as the Boston Bruins beat the New York Islanders 3-1 on Tuesday night.Bergeron, just the fifth player in Bruins’ history to play 1,000 games with the club, scored early in the second period and added an empty-netter in the final minute.Peter Cehlarik also scored and Tuukka Rask stopped 28 shots for the Bruins, who handed the Metropolitan Division-leading Islanders their first regulation loss in more than three weeks.Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak assisted on both of Bergeron’s goals.Jordan Eberle scored for the Islanders and Robin Lehner finished with 24 saves as New York’s run of eight straight games with a point came to an end. The Islanders entered the game with a 6-0-2 stretch since a 2-1 loss to the New York Rangers on Jan. 12.The game was delayed for a few minutes for a ceremonial puck drop featuring the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.KINGS 5, DEVILS 1NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Tyler Toffoli scored twice in 35 seconds early in the third period to spark Los Angeles past New Jersey.Toffoli, who had the overtime winner Monday against the New York Rangers, helped send the Kings to their third win in four games.Adrian Kempe, Dion Phaneuf and Ilya Kovalchuk also scored for the Kings. Jack Campbell made 29 saves and Anze Kopitar had three assists.Pavel Zacha scored for New Jersey, and Keith Kinkaid stopped 20 shots.CAPITALS 3, CANUCKS 2WASHINGTON (AP) — T.J. Oshie scored as part of a dominant performance, Braden Holtby made 30 saves and stopped a penalty shot and Washington beat Vancouver in Jay Beagle’s return to his old home arena.Alex Ovechkin assisted on Oshie’s 16th goal of the season to pick up his 1,180th career point and become NHL’s all-time scoring leader among Russian players. Ovechkin went into the game tied atop that list with former teammate Sergei Fedorov.Holtby made 13 saves and denied Bo Horvat on a penalty shot in a busy second period to help the struggling Capitals pick up two important points.Brett Connolly and Jakub Vrana scored third-period goals for the defending Stanley Cup champions Philadelphia Flyers Hats Authentic , who had lost eight of their previous nine games.Markus Granlund also scored for the Canucks, who lost for the second consecutive night and have dropped three of four.HURRICANES 4, PENGUINS 0PITTSBURGH (AP) — Curtis McElhinney stopped 23 shots, Brett Pesce and Jordan Martinook scored from way out and Michael Ferland and Andrei Svechnikov poured it on late as Carolina began a pivotal five-game trip with a victory over Pittsburgh.McElhinney collected his first shutout of the season and ninth of his 11-year career by stuffing Jared McCann and Jake Guentzel with sprawling saves in the first period and never letting up as the Hurricanes picked up two big points as they try to stay in the mix for their first playoff berth in nearly a decade.Matt Murray made 28 saves for the Penguins but lost for the third time in four starts since the All-Star break.BLUES 3, PANTHERS 2SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Vince Dunn scored with 3:53 left to cap a third-period rally from a two-goal deficit and lift St. Louis over Florida.Aleksander Barkov put Florida ahead 2-0 with a goal 30 seconds into the final period, but Colton Parayko, Ryan O’Reilly and Dunn brought St. Louis flying back for its third straight win. Dunn beat James Reimer with a shot from the slot.Jordan Binnington stopped 22 shots for St. Louis. Henrik Borgstrom also scored for Florida, and Reimer made 31 saves.CANADIENS 4, DUCKS 1MONTREAL (AP) — Brendan Gallagher had two goals and an assist and Montreal beat slumping Anaheim.Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Phillip Danault also scored for the Canadiens, who improved to 7-1-1 in their last nine games. Jonathan Drouin had three assists.Carey Price made 24 saves for his sixth straight victory — his longest winning streak since the 2016-17 season.Price is six victories away from tying Jacques Plante for most wins in franchise history.Ryan Getzlaf scored for the Ducks, who have lost five in a row. Chad Johnson stopped 28 shots.SABRES 5, WILD 4, SOBUFFALO Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys , N.Y. (AP) — Sam Reinhart scored the lone shootout goal and Buffalo won for just the third time in nine games by beating Minnesota.Reinhart also had a goal and an assist in regulation for the Sabres, who led by two in the second period before giving up Zach Parise’s tying goal with 1:37 left in the third. Linus Ullmark stopped 41 shots through overtime in a game Buffalo never trailed.Jack Eichel set up two goals and C.J. Smith also scored. Buffalo’s once anemic power-play unit converted both opportunities on goals from Evan Rodrigues and Rasmus Dahlin.Minnesota defenseman Jared Spurgeon scored twice and Charlie Coyle also scored during a three-goal second period. Devan Dubnyk stopped 35 shots. OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — The Ottawa Senators were ready for their 4-on-3 power play in overtime against the Pittsburgh Penguins.Ryan Dzingel scored with the man advantage at 1:20 of overtime after the Penguins were called for too many men on the ice in Ottawa’s 2-1 victory Saturday night.Senators coach Guy Boucher said they simulated the situation in practice earlier in the day.“I had a weird feeling this morning,” Boucher said. “We were supposed to practice 5-on-4 and I don’t know, we practiced 5-on-3 and 4-on-3, and the boys executed perfectly, so it was good. It was a good, lucky day.”Thomas Chabot scored in regulation, Mark Stone assisted on both goals and Craig Anderson made 35 shots.“Stone told me he missed me on the 5-on-4 just before so I knew he was looking for me and, obviously, 5-on-3, 4-on-3 we’re trying to get the puck in his hands because he makes things happen. He was ether going to me or (Chabot) and he faked out and came to me. Chabot already got one, so he was looking for me and it found a way in.”Jean-Sebastien Dea scored for Pittsburgh, and Casey DeSmith stopped 27 shot.“I still think we can give ourselves a better chance in the third www.officialpenguinsproshop.com , staying out of the box and overtime,” said Sidney Crosby. “We did a lot of good things, but you can’t expect to win games, especially close games, putting yourself in that position time and time again.”Ottawa was without scoring leader Matt Duchene, with the team saying he’ll be out weeks with a groin injury. The Senators also revealed that Bobby Ryan would be sidelined indefinitely because of a concussion.“It’s opportunity for other guys,” Anderson said. “You can’t worry about what you don’t have. You have to worry about what you do have and what we have in here is 20 guys willing to pay the price to try and win hockey games.”Ottawa opened the scoring at 4:24 of the first period. Stone fed Chabot at the point and fired a shot through traffic to beat DeSmith.Dea tied it at 3:27 of the second.“I thought we dominated a lot of the game,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. “We couldn’t find a way to score more goals, but there was a lot to like about our effort. For the most part, it was pretty solid.”NOTES: D Christian Jaros was a healthy scratch for the Senators, while Mark Borowiecki missed his eighth straight game with an upper-body injury. … Pittsburgh defensemen Chad Ruhwedel and Juuso Riikola were healthy scratches.UP NEXTPenguins: At New York Islanders on Monday night.Senators: Host Boston on Sunday night.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: