Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - authentic-joe-morgan-jersey
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

authentic-joe-morgan-jersey

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 12 Mar 2019 @ 07:12    Oggetto: authentic-joe-morgan-jersey Rispondi citando

BOSTON (AP) — The scoreboards at Fenway Park were all flashing “100 WINS” to celebrate the Red Sox reaching the milestone for the first time since Ted Williams returned from World War II.David Price was already thinking about No. 101.“That’s what we’ve done all year Reggie Sanders Jersey ,” Price said on Wednesday night after pitching seven innings of three-hit ball to beat the Toronto Blue Jays 1-0. “That’s why we have 100 wins right now.”Price (15-6) struck out seven to win his sixth straight decision, leaving after 92 pitches with a lead earned when Rafael Devers scampered home on a wild pitch by Aaron Sanchez (4-6) in the fifth inning. The Red Sox left-hander is unbeaten in 11 starts and is 5-0 with a 1.56 ERA in five starts since the All-Star break.Steven Wright pitched the eighth and Craig Kimbrel got three outs for his 39th save, and Boston’s magic number for clinching the AL East dropped to seven over the second-place New York Yankees.“Don’t get me wrong; 100 is 100. But we’ve got bigger goals, obviously,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “Today we got closer to one of those goals.”A night after becoming the first major league team this year to clinch a playoff spot, Boston won for the 10th time in 14 games and moved a season-high 54 games above .500 for the first time since the 1946 team of Williams, Johnny Pesky, Bobby Doerr and Dom DiMaggio went 104-50.The Red Sox need only to go 6-10 the rest of the season to break the franchise record of 105 wins, set in 1912. Boston also won 101 games in 1915.“Somebody just told me it’s been done three times here and the last one was 70-something years ago,” first baseman Mitch Moreland said. “I think that speaks for itself.”BLUE BLUE JAYSSanchez allowed three hits and struck out six, allowing the game’s only run after Moreland walked to lead off the fifth. Devers reached on a fielder’s choice and took third when Brock Holt poked a single through the hole at shortstop on a hit-and-run.Sanchez bounced a 2-2 pitch to Jackie Bradley Jr. in the dirt and past catcher Danny Jansen to the backstop Johnny Bench Jersey , allowing Devers to score.“I love Price. I keep in touch with Price even to this day,” said Sanchez, who was teammates with Price in Toronto in 2015. “To go out there and match what he’s doing. … Just to go out there and have a special night like that was fun. It’s unfortunate they scored the way they did and we lost the way we did.”Toronto fell to 1-8 at Fenway Park this year and dropped to a season-worst 15 games below .500.DOUBLE DUTYRowdy Tellez has seven doubles in his first seven games, the most for any player in the majors since 1908. Jonathan Davis had his first major league hit for Toronto, which hasn’t won back-to-back games since Aug. 24-25.CENTURY CLUBCora is the first manager with 100 wins in his first season with a club since Felipe Alou with the 2003 San Francisco Giants and the first in his initial season as a big league manager since Dusty Baker with the 1993 Giants.FOR SALECora said Chris Sale, who returned to the mound on Tuesday night for the first time since Aug. 12, did not report any issues with his left shoulder. Sale was scheduled to play catch on Wednesday and throw a bullpen session on Friday. The plan is for him to pitch three innings against the New York Mets.“He’s encouraged,” Cora said. “Yesterday was like his first big league outing. He was all over the plate. He admitted it — the game sped up on him.”TRAINER’S ROOMBlue Jays: RHP Marcus Stroman, who hasn’t pitched since Sept. 3 because of a blister on his right index finger, may be done for the year, manager John Gibbons said.Red Sox: RHP Matt Barnes who hasn’t pitched since Sept. 4 because of left hip inflammation http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-morgan-jersey , played catch on Monday and Tuesday, and he was scheduled to do so again on Wednesday.UP NEXTBlue Jays: RHP Sam Gaviglio (3-Cool pitches the series finale on Thursday night.Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (12-4) takes the mound for Boston. BOSTON — It was hyped as a big series — even though it’s still only August.Monday night, the first contest of a four-game set between the Cleveland Indians and Boston Red Sox — the first of seven regular-season games between the likely postseason entrants, lived up to the billing.In short, it was a playoff-type atmosphere that came down to the tying run dying on second base in the ninth inning. Article continues below ...Tuesday night, Nathan Eovaldi, who tossed 15 shutout innings in his first two starts with the Red Sox before a rocky road outing, faces rookie Shane Bieber on Tuesday night.“It’s my favorite road city to play in,” Michael Brantley said on television after hitting one of three Cleveland home runs in a 5-4 decision. ” … It’s a great atmosphere that they (the fans) bring every single time and it’s fun to be part of.”Asked what this type of game can mean for a kid such as teammate Greg Allen, who also homered, Brantley said: “It’s a little taste of the postseason Dave Concepcion Jersey , especially in the ninth inning like that, adrenaline gets going … it’s fun.”It wasn’t fun for the Red Sox, who have lost two straight and seen their lead atop the American League East shrink from 10 1/2 to a still-whopping nine games over the idle New York Yankees. Boston (88-36) has lost three games in a row once this season, in late April.The Indians spotted the Red Sox three runs but roared back on a home run by each of the three outfielders.“You look at them, they look like us over there,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “Very dynamic, they can hit the ball out of the ballpark, they can come back like we do. You have to earn all 27 outs.”The Indians (72-52) moved to within three games of the Houston Astros for the No. 2 seed in the postseason.“I think a lot of people are making a big deal of it,” Corey Kluber said after earning his 16th win. “We’re both leading our division right now, stuff like that, but I think we’re kind of taking it as another series.“There’s no guarantee that the two of us will end up playing each other again down the road in the postseason Pete Rose Jersey , so …”Allen extended his hitting streak to 13 straight games (.383) while Brantley has batted .344 with two homers and 10 RBIs in August.Rick Porcello gave up the home runs and blamed himself on the third one.“Not trying to take anything away from him (Allen) but I think even I could have even hit that one pretty hard,” he said. “That was not a good pitch and it came at the worst possible time.”Bieber (6-2, 4.37 ERA) is 1-0 with a 3.52 ERA over his last four starts and has 71 strikeouts in 68 innings on the season. He began the season winning his first four decisions and is 2-2 since.This will be his first appearance against Boston.Eovaldi (5-4, 3.62 ERA) is 2-1 with a 2.70 ERA lifetime against the Indians, but the current Cleveland roster is batting a cumulative .324 gainst him. Yan Gomes is 4-for-8, Melky Cabrera (who also homered Monday) is 3-for-7 and Yonder Alonso 3-for-10.Boston’s Eduardo Rodriguez (ankle) made his first rehab start Monday night in Double A and the reports were positive. He is due to make one more rehab start, which would likely bring him back after Aug. 31. He would still be eligible for the postseason if he’s on the disabled list Sept. 1.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: