Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - The Carolina Panthers offensive
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

The Carolina Panthers offensive

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
douhua2233
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Lun 11 Feb 2019 @ 03:13    Oggetto: The Carolina Panthers offensive Rispondi citando

The Carolina Panthers offensive line may be a constantly rotating assembly of whoever is healthy at the time http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-mccaffrey-jersey , but they are playing extremely well. In one of the best metrics of run blocking efficiency and running back efficiency (this also includes Cam Newton) the Panthers have managed to gain the most yards before contact in the NFL through three weeks, and have the second highest average yards before first contact.Credit of course goes to the players who made it happen, but also to offensive line coach John Matsko, who continues to work miracles helping to identify untapped talent, and getting new guys ready to play. It’s truly amazing that they have maintained numbers like this despite losing three starters to injury for most of the games, and there’s a lot of hope that things will get even better with Trai Turner hopefully exiting the concussion protocol over the bye week.It isn’t just the offensive line though. This number has as much to do with the skill of the ball carrier as anything else. To that end, this broken tackles stat posted by Pro Football Focus makes a lot of sense.Dave Gettleman sure knows how to pick running backs it would seem. With Christian McCaffrey playing some of the best football we’ve seen at the running back position, added to the always entertaining Cam Newton show, and a little dose of C.J. Anderson in the mix... it is going to be very difficult for opposing teams to stop them on offense.Panthers wide receivers coach Lance Taylor has some explaining to do This past Sunday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons continued a worrying trend that was present in the first game of the season Womens Jarius Wright Jersey , but really goes back into last season as well. That trend is the Carolina Panthers receiver corps under-performing. They are dropping passes, running sloppy or wrong routes, and generally just looking confused out there as to what they should be doing at any particular moment. The only exception to the above seems to be Jarius Wright, a guy who learned how to operate within Norv Turner’s system somewhere else, and so far is the only one who is playing with any degree of professional acumen and trust from Cam Newton. Other than him, we see a worrying list of let downs:Devin Funchess, in a contract year no less, has not had much of an impact after an encouraging season last year. He has not made many “degree of difficulty” catches that would inspire anyone to believe he is a potential WR1, and his hands were particularly unsure against the Falcons. He has also been guilty of clumping up with other receivers http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/daryl-williams-jersey , lending one to believe he is either running the wrong route or a poor route.Torrey Smith is struggling with penalties (not talking about sticking up for Cam) and drops, as well as the same route issues listed above for Funchess.D.J. Moore appears to be behind schedule, and is not being used in a way that the team and he can build on, such as shallow routes designed to produce more yards after the catch (clearly his specialty). Reports of him hitting a mental rookie wall while still in the preseason are worrying, and that could just as easily be coaching as it could be his own struggles to grasp things.For me though, the biggest problem right now is that none of these guys seem to be “playing fast,” meaning, nothing about what they are doing is simply a reflex. They are not confident in their responsibilities and technique, and instead are out there looking like a middle-aged guy in ballroom dancing class. Now one Youth Ian Thomas Jersey , two, three and one, two, three, now step, pivot, turn... This lack of perceived preparation has to come back on coaching, and that buck stops right on the head of second year receivers coach Lance Taylor. Taylor was always a curious hire to me, coming directly from a running backs coach job at Standford into a professional WR coach gig with the Panthers. He had not coached wide receivers specifically since 2009 when he was with Appalachian State University and their mighty fine football program. Even then Authentic Ryan Kalil Jersey , and far be it from me to hate on a fellow Mountaineer, but he was only a receivers coach for a single season.This begs the question, does Lance Taylor even know enough about what is going on to effectively pass that to his students? Is he potentially a victim of wanting to move forward with an offense that didn’t peak back in the 1980s, when he was no doubt more concerned about playing with his Ghostbusters proton pack than the intricacies of the Norv Turner Coryell offense? Does that really matter in this particular moment?I’m just saying that we are spending a lot of time questioning whether certain players are capable, when really we might want to look a bit behind the curtain at other potential issues. When one part of a car is acting up, you replace the part. When the whole car consistently runs like crap... well, maybe it’s time to question the guy who built it in the first place.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
BrianC
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Lun 04 Mar 2019 @ 09:28    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Bundle of thanks for today’s the bestessays essay post. As it was so informative and learning post for me. One of amazing thing I have observed in your posts that these are always attention-grabbing. Keep it up!
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: