Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - bobby-massie-jersey-authentic
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

bobby-massie-jersey-authentic

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Lun 28 Gen 2019 @ 04:11    Oggetto: bobby-massie-jersey-authentic Rispondi citando

From the moment they identified him as the quarterback to lift their struggling franchise http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/bobby-massie-jersey-authentic , the Chicago Bears envisioned big games from Mitchell Trubisky.As breakthroughs go, this was a huge one.Trubisky threw a career-high six touchdown passes 鈥?one shy of the NFL record 鈥?and the NFC North-leading Bears pounded the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-10 on Sunday.The Bears (3-1) won their third straight with Trubisky delivering the sort of performance general manager Ryan Pace envisioned when he traded up a spot to draft the prized quarterback with the No. 2 overall pick last year.He finished one TD pass short of the franchise mark set by Sid Luckman against the New York Giants in 1943. Luckman is tied with seven others in NFL history to throw seven TD passes in a game. The Bears also racked up 483 yards in this one, nearly matching their record of 488 in that same game, on the way to their highest point total since 51-20 victory over Tennessee in 2012."It's very humbling because you know the history of the Bears and how many great players have come through this organization," Trubisky said. "For me, you're just trying to create your own legacy and try to make a path."The defense did its part, harassing Ryan Fitzpatrick before Jameis Winston took over to start the second half. And the Bears (3-1) matched their longest win streak since a 3-0 start in 2013.Trubisky had never thrown for more than two touchdowns in a game. But he tossed five in the first half alone as Chicago grabbed a 38-3 lead. The only other player with more in a single half since 1991 was Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers with six in the first two quarters against the Bears in a romp at Lambeau Field in November 2014.Trubisky had no trouble finding wide-open receivers against a struggling secondary, completing 19 of 26 passes for 354 yards."Hopefully, this is a day where we look back down the road here," Bears coach Matt Nagy said, "and say, 'Remember that day where he had that great game?' And it helped catapult him into being a great quarterback."Khalil Mack had a strip-sack in the first half against Fitzpatrick. That made him the first player with a sack and forced fumble in four straight games since Robert Mathis for Indianapolis in 2005. He also appeared to tip the ball as Winston released a pass that Danny Trevathan picked off on the first drive of the second half.OVERMATCHEDComing off a tight loss to Pittsburgh on Monday night, the Buccaneers (2-2) were simply overwhelmed in this one."We should fire every person that was on that field today, starting with me. That was horrific," coach Dirk Koetter said.Koetter said Winston "probably" did enough to regain the starting job Womens Dion Sims Jersey , but wouldn't quite commit to that.Tampa Bay decided to stick with Fitzpatrick as the starting quarterback even though Winston was back from a three-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.But after becoming the first player in NFL history to top 400 yards passing in three consecutive games, Fitzpatrick was 9 of 18 for 126 yards and got sacked twice. Winston was 16 for 20 with 145 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions.CATCHING ONChicago's Tarik Cohen had a career-high 121 yards receiving and a touchdown. Taylor Gabriel had a personal-best 104 yards receiving to go with two TD catches.Trey Burton caught a 39-yard touchdown on the game's opening drive and finished with 86 yards.Allen Robinson caught a 14-yarder late in the first quarter 鈥?his first TD since signing with Chicago in the offseason.HICKS EJECTEDBears defensive tackle Akiem Hicks was ejected for pushing an official late in the first half.The incident occurred after Eddie Jackson intercepted a pass by Fitzpatrick. Hicks was involved in a scuffle away from the play with a Buccaneers player. Down judge Mike Carr had separated them when Hicks charged back and pushed the official, referee Jerome Boger told a pool reporter."It was just a deliberate act, when he knew the official was there in-between," Boger said.Hicks remained on the sideline for a few plays before leaving the field and threw his shoulder pads and jersey into the stands.NATIONAL ANTHEMThere were no obvious protests by either team.INJURIESBuccaneers: TE O.J. Howard left in the first half because of a knee injury. ... CB Carlton Davis III aggravated a groin injury.Bears: LB Sam Acho left in the first half with a pectoral injury.UP NEXTBuccaneers: Have bye week. At Atlanta on Oct. 14.Bears: Have bye week. At Miami on Oct. 14.Comparing Mitch Trubisky to other quarterbacks after 16 NFL starts The first thing I heard when walking into work on Monday morning was, ‘How about that game by Trubisky, you think he’s a franchise quarterback now?” I received a similar text after the game, and I’ve seen stuff just like that all over social media too after Trubiksy passed for 354 yards and 6 touchdowns against the Buccaneers. Some of the people asking about Mitch, with this new-found faith in him, are the same people that were asking me if I thought he was a bust earlier this season. Here’s my answer I gave to both questions; it’s too early to tell. Mitchell Trubisky just finished his 16th consecutive start as a professional quarterback. That’s just too small a sample size to make a definitive determination on what he’ll end up being. I’ve seen traits in his play that make me lean to believing he’ll an above average player, but he needs to show consistency with the good, while knocking out some of the bad.A few weeks ago a Lion fan troll was trying to tell me that Trubisky was a bust. He was so sure of himself, because there wasn’t a break-out game by Mitch yet, and Mitch’s overall numbers weren’t eye-popping. I told him then that you can’t tell anything so early in a young quarterback’s career http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/charles-leno-jersey-authentic , and his response was to laud his guy, Matthew Stafford, and tell me how great he was as a youngster. So I pulled Stafford’s numbers after his first 16 starts as a pro. I wasn’t impressed. But that gave me an idea to pull some numbers from other quarterbacks after their first 16 starts in the NFL. Since totals can be skewed by the type of offense a young QB plays in, and by the talent that he’s surrounded by, I focused of five stats; completion percentage, touchdown percentage, interception percentage, yards per attempt, and passer rating. To be honest, most of the numbers weren’t very impressive, but I guess that’s normal. Playing quarterback is hard. There’s a learning curve they all need to fight through. Some QBs are fortunate to stay in the same system through their formative years, while others bounce around with different offensive coordinators. Some quarterbacks sit and learn behind a veteran, while others are just throw in into the fire as rookies. There is no right or wrong way to bring a QB along, and there’s no way to know what a player will be until he has a good body of work to study.With Sunday being Trubisky’s 16th consecutive start, I plugged his numbers into my spreadsheet and looked at him against 20 other quarterbacks Womens Allen Robinson II Jersey , most of which are still playing today. The only criteria I used to pick which QBs I used was it had to be players that had their first 16 starts be consecutive. This way I could use the sort function of Pro Football Reference and not worry about doing my own math. Before I share with you the names, here are the numbers to see if you can guess which quarterbacks are where. QBs first 16 startsPLAYERComp %TD %Int %YPARatingPLAYERComp %TD %Int %YPARatingQBs first 16 startsHere are the 21 quarterbacks listed above (listed alphabetically by first name); Aaron RodgersAlex SmithAndrew LuckAndy DaltonBlake BortlesCam NewtonCarson WentzDak PrescottDerek CarrDrew BreesEli ManningJameis WinstonJared GoffJay CutlerJoe FlaccoMarcus MariotaMatt StaffordMitch TrubiskyPeyton ManningRyan TannehillTom BradyThe two that are no longer playing are Peyton Manning— I looked him up because he’s still recent, and one of the best of all time — and Jay Cutler, whom I looked up for his obvious Bears’ connection. Some of that group have been All Pros, and some have been named to Pro Bowls. By now, those of you that are impatient have already googled Trubisky’s passer rating (84.3) and figured out that he’s 8th on this list. Here are where his other numbers rank; completion % (5th), TD % (15th), Int % (3rd lowest), YPA (11th). Now here’s the chart above, but with the player names inserted. Quarterback’s first 16 startsPLAYERComp %TD %Int %YPARatingPLAYERComp %TD %Int %YPARatingSo, will Trubisky regress like Dak Prescott? Will be get hot like Jared Goff?Is he the next Drew Brees?Will he end up like Alex Smith?After 16 starts, we still don’t know where Trubisky will end up. It’s still a process. He’s still learning and growing as a player. I like his chances with the supporting cast he has this year, and with the head coach he’s getting to work with now, but it’s still too early to tell. What are your thoughts on the numbers above?If you want to sort the table to see how the players stack up in different categories you can head over to the Google doc I used (I think it’s sortable).
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: