Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  LíANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, nť la condivisione della responsabilitŗ, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Impact Plays: Colts vs Bengals week 1 film breakdown
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Impact Plays: Colts vs Bengals week 1 film breakdown

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
panxing18
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Ven 07 Dic 2018 @ 02:36    Oggetto: Impact Plays: Colts vs Bengals week 1 film breakdown Rispondi citando

Each week http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-al-woods-jersey , I will look to break down two of the best or worst plays from the previous game, but Iíll need your help deciding what plays should be given a closer look as I hope to explain what happened in greater detail than the broadcasters can. Often youíll hear ďhow did that guy get so open?Ē and I hope to be able to answer that question for Colts fans this season.The poll this week had a big winner getting 37% of the votes going to A.J. Green and his safety splitting touchdown that came with 4:18 to go in the 3rd quarter. Our second place play, with 16% of the vote, came by way of either of Margus Huntís two sacks. We will take a look at our second place finisher, first. I watched both of Huntís sacks and this is the more interesting play for a few reasons, both had the same result and Hunt wins for the same reason (although on the other sack he went outside instead of dipping inside). Huntís First Sack:The coverage the Colts are running is interesting. Iím fairly certain theyíre in quarters coverage, also known as cover four. Quarters is a really diverse coverage in that it can cover almost anything, provides good run support and is tough to beat over the top. Itís also tough for me to pick out when watching film. Ultimately itís a pattern matching zone, but it looks like man until it definitely looks like zone. Like I said itís diverse and if you want a better understanding this is a great look at the basics of quarters coverage. Based on what Iíve seen so far, understanding this coverage is going to be important to understand the Colts defense. The Endzone Look:Something interesting to note is what Al Woods does on this play. The Colts end up only rushing three on this play because Woods bails out to get a hand on Joe Mixon as he leaves the backfield. Margus Hunt beats the right tackle inside and proceeds to throw Andy Dalton like a bag of dirty laundry. I wish I could tell you this is a new Margus Hunt. I wish I could tell you we could expect big things from him this season, but based on what I saw in this game http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-nate-hairston-jersey , I donít think I can tell you that for sure. Could he produce at a high level this season? Absolutely, but this game doesnít show us much of anything. Hereís what I had to say about the right side of the Bengals offensive line in my week one scouting report:Margus Huntís production against Bobby Hart isnít a sign of anything, really. It should have been expected. Hopefully Margus Hunt reads this article and goes on a warpath to prove some internet blogger wrong. That would be great, but I donít see it happening. Our big winner of this weeks poll, A.J. Greenís touchdown catch between two Colts defenders. The TV announcer declared that Malik Hooker was beaten by Greenís sneaky speed. Yeah, thatís not how it happened. Once again the Colts appear to be in quarters coverage, meaning that the field is split into four deep zones. Malik Hooker should have help toward the middle of the field. Instead, Clayton Geathers took the Bengals bait and bit on the underneath route. As soon as Dalton saw Geathers sit, he knew Green would be open and for all the crap I gave Andy Dalton in my scouting report he threw an absolutely perfect ball to A.J. Green for the touchdown. I canít blame Geathers too much for sitting down on that route. Obviously you would have liked to have him deep to defend against Green, but Geathers was Daltonís read on this play. It was designed by the Bengals to stress him. If he drops deep, Dalton is hitting the underneath receiver http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-rigoberto-sanchez-jersey , and we all saw what happened when Geathers picked the underneath receiver. It was a mistake, but an understandable and fixable mistake.Malik Hooker didnít misjudge anyoneís speed, at least thatís not what made this touchdown possible. Alex Smith met his new receivers for the first time shortly before throwing to them in practice.Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden hopes his quarterback will have other targets this weekend.The Redskins signed veterans Michael Floyd and Breshad Perriman this week with rookies Cam Sims and Trey Quinn already on injured reserve, Paul Richardson is nursing a sore shoulder and Maurice Harris is coming back from a concussion. Gruden would love for Richardson and Harris to be ready to face the Packers on Sunday, but either way, Washington's receivers have to be better than they were in a lackluster loss to Indianapolis."We've got to catch the ball," Richardson said Wednesday. "A lot of it is playmaking with getting the ball in our hands. I think if we do that, especially the earlier we get the ball in our hands ó the earlier the better ó we can make somebody miss and go extend plays."Smith has no shortage of weapons on offense, from running backs Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson to tight end Jordan Reed and wideouts Richardson, Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson. But when the Colts made the Redskins one-dimensional by taking the lead and limiting Peterson to 20 yards on 11 carries, the passing game wasn't able to compensate.Throws that were just off or dropped cost Washington critical first downs Youth Andrew Luck Jersey , and it's clear the chemistry between Smith and his receivers is a work in progress."It's a process that never ends," Smith said. "You're constantly working at that."Everything worked during a Week 1 victory at Arizona, but the Redskins could barely move the ball down the field against Indianapolis. The Colts took away Reed more often than not, a blueprint the Packers and future opponents could follow if the rest of the offense doesn't get in better sync."Guys just got to win their matchups, show that they can win and give (Smith) confidence," Reed said. "We've got a lot of playmakers on this team, a lot of guys that can win their matchups one-on-one. We've just got to keep getting better and get in that rhythm."It would be difficult for Floyd and Perriman to get into that rhythm right away, though it might be necessary. Richardson did not practice Wednesday despite an MRI exam showing no damage to his shoulder, and his status is questionable.Harris, on the other hand, could make his season debut after missing roughly a month with a concussion. Gruden said Harris was cleared to practice and could give Washington the kind of jump-and-catch ability Doctson was supposed to as a 2016 first-round pick.Richardson was signed during the offseason to give the Redskins downfield speed they've lacked since the departure of DeSean Jackson. Perriman has the same profile http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-adam-vinatieri-jersey , and whether he or Richardson is active against Green Bay, the deep ball is something that needs to develop for the offense to have success."It's rare that you want your quarterbacks to be forcing those throws, especially over the top of coverage if coverage is there," Richardson said. "You've got to hit (defenses) intermediate and then you catch them trying to jump those low routes or intermediate routes and you make them pay over the top."NOTES: LG Shaun Lauvao did not practice because of a calf injury and could miss some time. Gruden said if Lauvao can't play against the Packers, C Chase Roullier would slide over and Tony Bergstrom would start in the middle. ... LB Zach Brown did not practice because of an oblique injuries, and RG Brandon Scherff and LT Trent Williams were limited with knee injuries.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: