Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  LíANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, nť la condivisione della responsabilitŗ, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - The Los Angeles Rams may not use RB
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

The Los Angeles Rams may not use RB

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Lun 12 Nov 2018 @ 03:58    Oggetto: The Los Angeles Rams may not use RB Rispondi citando

John Kelly a lot this year...but maybe they should The Los Angeles Rams had a handful of sixth-round picks in the 2018 NFL Draft which typically means that the organization will have plenty of dudes fighting to make the 53-man roster or at best make a case to be a key part of the depth at a given position. But a star player that fans salivate over during the preseason? Out of the sixth round?RB John Kelly is in a unique situation since he was looked at by some as a third-round talent that fell deep into Day 3. Even more strangely Cheap Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , Head Coach Sean McVay elected to keep his starting offense on the bench for all four preseason games allowing the spotlight to shine elsewhere. And guess what? The lights gravitated to Kelly who has a running style not too dissimilar than Gurley. Kelly has those Madden-style spin moves that are super fun to watch. Yes, this was against the 3ís in a preseason game, I hear you. But still...So that being said, is Kelly is our RB2 now? Should we all draft Kelly on our fantasy team in case Gurley gets hurt or has a slow start to the season?I still feel that the Rams will keep Kelly in a very limited role this season, maybe 3-5 snaps a game. Maybe that means RB Malcolm Brown will get less touches. This is all conjecture of course. Only McVay and maybe his girlfriend knows what he plans on doing with the regular season offense.What Iíd like to see is more touches for Kelly because Iím not a huge fan of the #1 back getting too many touches, especially when Gurley gets so many pass targets from QB Jared Goff. What makes Brown valuable to the team is that he provides strong pass protection and is more of a classic change-of-pace ball carrier. Blocking seems to be what Kelly needs to work on the most, so itís asking a lot to just assume that heís Gurley 2.0. TSTís own Brandon Bate also has some thoughts about this:So, what does this all mean?Well when a team elects to keep their offensive starters off the field, fans can get a little frothy-at-the-mouth. Truth is: we donít know what this team is going to look like until Monday Night Football against the Oakland Raiders. Gurley is the man. That we know. However, if things go sideways with him, itís nice to know that RB John Kelly and RB Justin Davis are ready to rip if their services are needed. It ainít gonna pretty, but itís going to be fast. As good as Brown is, Iím not certain heís a lead running back. Is John Kelly? Well, he ran like it in the preseason. Though it seems unlikely, I would like to see Kelly get around 15 touches during the season which could help Gurley stay fresh going into the playoffs (yeah, I said it, get off my back.)Ok, Iím going to slow my roll and hope nothing back happens to Todd Gurley II this year. Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay is hopeful wide receivers Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp will pass the league's concussion protocol and be available to play at the Denver Broncos on Sunday Cheap Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , but he also knows he has solid contingency plans if they're sidelined.McVay said Monday that Cooks and Kupp did not display any concussion symptoms the day after both were hurt in a 33-31 comeback win at Seattle."We're hopeful to get good positive results with how Cooper and Brandin come back, and if we get them back, then we know that would be a big boost to our offense," McVay said.Cooks was evaluated for a concussion after taking a helmet-to-helmet hit from Seahawks safety Tedric Thompson late in the second quarter, a play McVay said he did not believe was made with any malicious intent.Kupp hit his head on the artificial turf at CenturyLink Field after making a catch later in the same drive. McVay said Kupp communicated his discomfort at halftime, which led to him being placed in the concussion protocol."And both of those guys, their symptoms, they didn't really have any symptoms a couple hours after the game. Brandin actually did a great job responding immediately, but you can never be too safe and too cautious with those kind of things. Those were the first two guys waiting for us when we got back into the locker room," McVay said.McVay was impressed with how reserve receivers Josh Reynolds and KhaDarel Hodge stepped in against the Seahawks.Reynolds had 22- and 17-yard receptions and ran for 10 yards on a jet sweep on three consecutive plays on the first possession of the second half, a drive that ended with a short touchdown run by Todd Gurley.Hodge made his first career reception, a 14-yard catch in the fourth quarter, to start a drive that ended with Cairo Santos kicking the go-ahead field goal for the Rams (5-0).Reynolds, in his second season out of Texas A&M, and Hodge, an undrafted free agent from Prairie View A&M, were in those roles because of injuries to backup receivers Pharoh Cooper and Mike Thomas."It's tough because there was a lot of different things specifically that maybe we wanted to do, and to (wide receivers coach Eric) Yarber's credit and really to those players' credit Womens Lamarcus Joyner Jersey , they did an excellent job stepping in on short notice," McVay said. "Didn't really get a whole lot of reps throughout the course of the week, and when their number was dialed they did a great job delivering."McVay said starting receiver Robert Woods was instrumental in allowing Los Angeles to continue to operate its base offense. Not only did Woods move into Kupp's position, it was his communication that helped the inexperienced Reynolds and Hodge process calls, routes and formations.Woods, who also took over returning punts with Kupp out, finished with five receptions for 92 yards and two carries for 53 yards. It was his third straight game with more than 100 yards from scrimmage."What he did for us yesterday, delivered every opportunity that he had whether it was running the football, whether it was catching it, and then you watch some of the key blocks he had at the point of attack, some of our touchdown runs, he was a guy that was very deserving of a game ball yesterday," McVay said.NOTES: CB Sam Shields sustained a shoulder injury against Seattle, but McVay said it was not serious. ... K Greg Zuerlein (groin) "hasn't had any setbacks," McVay said. The Rams will have a better sense of whether Zuerlein will be available for the first time since sustaining the injury during pregame warmups in Week 3 on Wednesday. ... The Rams claimed CB Darious Williams off waivers Monday. Williams, an undrafted rookie from UAB, appeared in three games for the Baltimore Ravens.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: