Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
liny195
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Mar 03 Dic 2019 @ 04:38    Oggetto: Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" Rispondi citando

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 6/13/19New White Dennis Byrd Jerseys ,164commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:New York Jets Flight Connections 6/13/19TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mike Stobe/Getty ImagesGood morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Joe Douglas has made his first acquisition since becoming GM of the Jets by picking up CB Montrel Meander. I’m not sure if sure if Montrel will be anything more than a camp body, butwith the way his career has been meandering, it wouldn’t be surprised if he were somewhere else by the end of the year. At least the new GM is actually looking for talent in places where the team has an incredible lack of depth. Hopefully we see Douglas bring in some potential depth at Center, to at least battle with Harrison as well. Unfortunately Dennis Byrd Jerseys 2019 , whether something is wrong on my end or theirs, Elite Sports (the side home for writers including our own Michael Nania) was having issues and I was not able to link a few articles to today’s FC. Sorry for the inconvenience. With that said, here are your links to the team for this Thursday.Matt Williamson - Giants or Jets? Which team is in a better position right nowChristopher Powers - The New York Jets' new GM was once the "coach wants to see you, bring your playbook" guy on 'Hard Knocks'Brian Costello - Jets' Douglas was worth drubbing Christopher Johnson tookSam Nuemann - Joe Namath convinced Joe Douglas is right for JetsMatt Stypulkoski - ‘The hunt never stops’: 7 best quotes from Jets GM Joe Douglas’ opening press conferenceSNY - Takeaways from Jets GM Joe Douglas' appearance on WFANMatt Stypulkoski - What does new GM Joe Douglas make of Jets roster that he inherited?Matt Stypulkoski - Jets’ Joe Douglas, Adam Gase share ‘same visions.’ But what does that actually mean?Spencer Aber - Adam Gase: Jets GM Joe Douglas ‘probably likes my insanity’Rich Cimini - Newlyweds: Jets' Adam Gase says GM Joe Douglas 'likes my insanity'Manish Mehta - Joe Douglas and Adam Gase can turn the Jets into winners… if they work togetherSteve Serby - Sam Darnold was biggest selling point for Jets GM Joe DouglasBrian Costello - The urgent task the Jets face now in Sam Darnold's Year 2Tyler Greenawalt - Jets GM Joe Douglas wants to build team around Sam Darnold White Mark Gastineau Jerseys , linesMatt Stypulkoski - Jets’ Joe Douglas makes good on promise, starts adding talent | Who is new CB? What does it mean for Gregg Williams’ defense?Associated Press - Jets claim Meander from Raiders in new GM’s 1st acquisitionEthan Greenberg - Jets Claim CB Montrel MeanderTyler Greenawalt - Jets give Bilal Powell financial vote of confidence after neck injuryEthan Greenberg - Bilal Powell on Re-Signing with Jets: I’m Beating the OddsTyler Calvaruso - Jets RB Le’Veon Bell has the ability to create chaos in 2019Stephen Smith - New York Jets: 4 Players facing most pressure in 2019Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, get active, and get on it.I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day! Ronald Gasser, who shot and killed former NFL player Joe McKnight in 2016 Mark Gastineau Jerseys 2019 , lost an appeal of his murder conviction and will remain behind bars.Gasser admitted shooting and killing McKnight but claimed his actions were justified under Louisiana’s “Shoot the Intruder” law. Gasser said McKnight tried to enter his vehicle after the two had a traffic dispute, but an appeals court ruled that the jury was correct in finding that McKnight only approached the car and did not enter.A law professor who represented Gasser for free said that prosecutors should not have been allowed to introduce evidence that Gasser had previously been arrested in another road rage incident, but the appeals court disagreed.Gasser was sentenced to 30 years in prison.McKnight was a fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2010 who spent three years there and also played for the Chiefs. He played in the Canadian Football League before he was killed on December 1, 2016.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: