Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - The Chargers went into Sunday’s game against the
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

The Chargers went into Sunday’s game against the

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhangzk
Super tifoso
Super tifoso

MessaggioInviato: Mer 09 Ott 2019 @ 07:03    Oggetto: The Chargers went into Sunday’s game against the Rispondi citando

Broncos with the idea of playing defensive end Joey Bosa about 20 snaps in his first game action of the 2018 season Doug Flutie Jerseys 2019 , but Bosa wound up playing 31 snaps as the Chargers fell 23-22 on a last-second field goal.Bosa said he wasn’t sure what to expect in his first game since injuring his foot over the summer, but said he felt it was “going to hold up” by the time they got to the middle of the game.“My foot is feeling all right, so again, I’m going to just keep managing it,” Bosa said, via ESPN.com. “At this point I really know what to expect. So when I wake up, it’s tough to walk in the morning and it takes a little bit to warm up Dan Fouts Jersey , it’s totally fine and expected. So it’s not much of a worry at all anymore.”Bosa had one tackle and one quarterback hit in his 31 snaps of work. Now that he’s confident his foot will hold up, Bosa said his focus in the coming weeks is to get “back to my technique” and playing at the level he reached in his first two seasons. On Thursday night, Garrett Sisti, Daniel Stebbins, Matthew Stanley, and I went live while streaming the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft to give you all a different, possibly more casual (and..."On Thursday night http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey , Garrett Sisti, Daniel Stebbins, Matthew Stanley, and I went live while streaming the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft to give you all a different, possibly more casual (and fun!) option to follow along with apart from the usual ESPN or NFL Network commentary.It was an interesting night, to say the least. There was a plethora of head-scratching picks (looking at you Dave Gettleman) and almost as many A+ selections with a handful of top prospects falling all throughout the evening.This was the longest amount of time that Chargers fans have had to wait for their first round pick in quite some time but that’s the trade-off when your team makes the playoffs and doesn’t lose in the opening round.Throughout the stream, we all became more and more enthralled with the possibility that top offensive tackles such as Cody Ford or Jawaan Taylor could fall all the way to #28 a la Derwin James last year. Both those players were available when the Bolts were finally on the clock and Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , to our great surprise, neither were the pick.Notre Dame defensive tackle Jerry Tillery was inevitably the pick and after some initial reactions of deflation, frustration, and some well-deserved disappointment, the staff finally came around to the pick after some healthy discussion and perspective.If you were unable to join us for opening night and wish to revisit the stream, we’ve got you covered below.(Skip forward to 3:31:00 to hear the instant reaction to the Chargers pick)
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: