Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - They also have a 2-year-old son, Steel.
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

They also have a 2-year-old son, Steel.

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhangzk
Tifoso accreditato
Tifoso accreditato

MessaggioInviato: Gio 11 Lug 2019 @ 09:37    Oggetto: They also have a 2-year-old son, Steel. Rispondi citando

The home crowd still loves Ryan Tannehill Womens Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey , even if lately he hasn't given Miami Dolphins fans much to cheer about.Tannehill's wife recently gave birth to the couple's first daughter, Stella. "We're settling in nicely to a family of four," Tannehill said after practice Wednesday. "I put a lot of time and energy and effort into what I do here. But whether it's good or bad, I go home and my little guy runs up to me 鈥?'Daddy! Daddy!' 鈥?and it definitely warms your heart and puts a smile on your face."That's in contrast to the frowns Tannehill's play has elicited lately, and he knows it. He performed poorly in ugly losses the past two weeks, inspiring hopeful talk among his many detractors that 2018 will be the final season for the Dolphins' Tannehill era.To quiet the critics, he'll need a dramatic turnaround Sunday for Miami (3-2) against the Chicago Bears (3-1) and their No. 2-ranked defense. And he might not have a lot of help up front, with two linemen out for the season and left tackle Laremy Tunsil limited in practice after suffering a concussion in Sunday's loss at Cincinnati.Tannehill's offense has scored only one touchdown in each of the past two games. To go with the sputtering attack, he had three turnovers in the second half against the Bengals , with two of them returned for scores."I have to play better," Tannehill said. "I have to take care of the football. That's what it comes down to, eliminating the turnovers. You eliminate those and we'll be in good shape."Doing so with the offensive line so banged up will be a challenge, because a longstanding knock on Tannehill is that he's prone to poor decisions when facing pass-rush pressure.This year it has been a problem for Tannehill only recently, coach Adam Gase said."I thought we were good the first three weeks," Gase said. "He had some touchdown passes when he had pressure. We just had a couple of bad choices Prince Amukamara Jersey , this last game especially."Gase has been Tannehill's staunchest defender since becoming coach in 2016, and there's no sign of his loyalty wavering. The backup quarterbacks are journeyman Brock Osweiler and the unproven David Fales, so there has been no speculation Tannehill might be benched.But his salary cap hit in 2019 is $26.6 million, which is sure to influence the Dolphins' decision about whether to bring him back next year.There's still lots of time to salvage this strange season, which has the Dolphins tied for the AFC East lead even though they have been outgained by 472 yards. Tannehill said he can lead a turnaround by tempering his tendency to be too aggressive at times in his decisions."That's what got me in some trouble last week," he said. "It's hard, right? You want to stay on the attack. You want to be the aggressor. It's kind of anti-intuitive to come off the gas and have a big-picture mentality. That's something I have to work at and will get better at."After 82 career starts, Tannehill's still pledging to improve. The Bears picked Javon Wims in the 7th round of the 2018 draft. Who will they take with their two #7 picks this year, or will Ryan Pace trade?"Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳The Bear’s Den, February 26, 2018New,156commentsThe Bears picked Javon Wims in the 7th round of the 2018 draft. Who will they take with their two #7 picks this year, or will Ryan Pace trade?CSTShareTweetShareShareThe Bear’s Den, February 26, 2018Future Chicago Bears and former Georgia Bulldogs wide receiver Javon Wims catches a pass during the 2018 NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium.Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-adam-shaheen-jersey , BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSWood: Building a Measurable Profile for the Andy Reid/Matt Nagy Running Back - Da Bears Blog - I want to cut through the noise to see if I can figure out which numbers matter when it comes to running backs for Chicago’s offense. This is a variation of the offense Andy Reid runs in Kansas City, so I looked at the Combine stats of all the running backs the Chiefs have acquired since Reid showed up in 2012 to see if there were any trends. This can help us identify what running backs at the Combine – and in free agency – might makes sense for the Bears if they look to re-shape the position this offseason.Bernstein: Will Bears Be Tempted winning the NFC North.Medina: The Many Ways the Chicago Bears Can Find a Serviceable Kicker - Bleacher Nation - With Cody Parkey on his way out, the Bears’ search for a kicker is full speed ahead!Finley: Could potential rule change curb the Bears' enthusiasm? - Sun Times - The Washington Post reported Monday that the NFL competition committee will discuss a proposal that would prohibit players from leaving the sideline.Kenney: Former Bears cornerback Charles Tillman working as FBI agent: Report - Sun Times - Former Bears cornerback Charles Tillman traded in his play books for classified information.Real Talk: For Bears GM Ryan Pace, this offseason might require heavy lifting - Chicago Tribune - The NFL scouting combine kicks into high gear this week in Indianapolis. Which leaves Bears general manager Ryan Pace and coach Matt Nagy with homework to do to turn a division championship team into a legitimate Super Bowl contender. What are the needs? And where do the Bears go from here?NFL will consider reining in players' on-field celebrations — but just a bit - Chicago Tribune - The NFL, at the suggestion of some teams, will give consideration to barring players from leaving the sideline to join on-field celebrations, according to people familiar with the NFL's inner workings.Stankevitz: Club Dub, running game solutions and questions for Matt Nagy at the Combine - NBC Sports Chicago - Matt Nagy will speak to the media for the first time since mid-January on Wednesday in Indianapolis. What are a few questions we're interested to hear him answer?Ellis: Do any of these free agent kickers make sense for the Bears? - NBC Sports Chicago - Who's out there?Mayer: Pace excited about Roquan Smith’s future - ChicagoBears.com - After inside linebacker Roquan Smith’s impressive rookie season, Bears general manager Ryan Pace isn’t placing any limits on the talented 2018 first-round draft pick.Mayer: Ex-Bears Fuller, Gardocki to be honored - ChicagoBears.com - Former Bears Steve Fuller and Chris Gardocki will be inducted into two different South Carolina sports Hall of Fames this spring.Mayer: Only two Bears among top 101 free agents - ChicagoBears.com - With 21 of 22 starters under contract, the Bears have only two players on an NFL.com list of the league’s top 101 free agents-to-be: defensive backs Bryce Callahan (No. 34) and Adrian Amos (No. 41).Finley: Could Bears solve kicking woes in draft? ‘I’ve seen it crash and burn’ - Sun Times - Don’t count on the draft alone to solve the Bears’ kicking woes.POLISH SAUSAGEPanucci: “Survey says, 鈥?#8221; TWT - Let’s talk Combine - Our Turf Football - OTFB’s reporter, Liz Panucci, is interested in learning your thoughts on the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine. Try the survey.Meet Wilmette’s Halla Yang, winner of $20,000 in an NFL contest to make punts safer - Chicago Tribune - Halla Yang Womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , a 39-year-old Wilmette resident, won $20,000 as one of four finalists in the NFL’s “1st and Future” punt analytics competition, a public contest aimed at making advances in player safety during punts.NFL considering another idiotic, unnecessary rule change - Pride Of Detroit - Just when the NFL was starting to shed itself of the “No Fun League” nickname...Draft sets up for Packers to restock at key positions - Acme Packing Company - Even without knowing who Brian Gutekunst adds in free agency, the composition of this draft class suits the Packers roster perfectly.KNOW THY ENEMY2019 NFL mock draft: Packers address D and O-line with Burns and Risner - Acme Packing Company - While the Packers could take Jachai Polite and a tight end with their first-round picks, the latest SB Nation mock draft sees them going in a different direction.Raiders, Coliseum Authority reach agreement for 2019 - NFL.com - The Raiders and the Coliseum Authority have reached an agreement for the team to remain in Oakland for the 2019 season at least, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reportedRaiders have the most draft capital, Bears have the least – ProFootballTalk - In Year 1 after the Khalil Mack trade, it looked like a big win for the Bears. Year 2 may look different. The Bears made the playoffs with Mack leading their defense, while the Raiders were one of the worst teams in the NFL last season. Ken's Note: The Raiders have no pass rush, the Bears have the best pass rush. The Bears have Matt Nagy, Coach of the Year, and the Raiders have Jon Gruden, who's... well... an idiot.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONWho is your least favorite player that isn’t a Packer? - Windy City Gridiron - Check out our latest WCG Chicago Bears offseason discussion topic.Schmitz: Bear With Me - The Bearscars (With Jeff Berckes!) - Windy City Gridiron - On this episode Pat O'Donnell Jersey , Bears over Beers host Jeff Berkes joins Robert S. to hand out end of season awards. Who is the MVBear? Who was the Most Surprising Player? Will Jay Cutler pass the "Best Hair" torch? Find out on this episode of Bear With Me!WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: