Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Robert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Robert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zhangzk
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Gio 16 Mag 2019 @ 08:34    Oggetto: Robert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new Rispondi citando

After that Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jerseys Stitched , he dives into his Twitter Mailbag to answer fans’ questions ranging from trade scenarios to time-loops and much, much more!"Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete! NewsChicago Bears Free Agency 2019Roster AnalysisBear With Me: Free Agency Frenzy, Bears MailbagNew,6commentsRobert recaps the first day of the NFL’s new “legal tampering” period by discussing both the new players signed by the Bears and the now-former Bears leaving the team. After that, he dives into his Twitter Mailbag to answer fans’ questions ranging from trade scenarios to time-loops and much, much more!CDTShareTweetShareShareBear With Me: Free Agency Frenzy, Bears MailbagQuinn Harris-USA TODAY SportsHey Bears fans! Yesterday was a crazy start to free agency, so I’ve recapped it all for you on my latest episode of Bear With Me. In it...I recap the start of the NFL’s “Legal Tampering” window by:Giving my initial Youth Eric Kush Jerseys , un-film-studied thoughts of our first confirmed free agent signings (Mike Davis, Buster Skrine).Covering the various Bears players likely to not re-sign with the team (Adrian Amos, Bryce Callahan, Josh Bellamy).Naming potential replacements for the Bears we’re losing.And discussing why I believe Pace has a big move hidden up his sleeve.After that, I dive into my Twitter Mailbag and answer:“Would you trade this year’s fourth and one of the second round picks next year to move up to the second to get Darrell Henderson?”“What is your favorite Bears’ uniform?”“Does Nagy prefer different abilities from players in his offense?”“If Kylie Fitts was able to go in an endless Edge of Tomorrow/Groundhog Day-type time loop and he practiced football every day, would he ever actually become a good NFL edge?”It’s a great time, so give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please feel free to provide it! Whether positive or negative Eric Kush Jerseys Stitched , I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!Bears Vs Cardinals: NFL Week 3 Pre-Party Livestream and Open Thread Good morning. Well, it’s closer to the typical noon-game Sunday routine?Against the Seahawks, the Bears were who we thought they were. How fitting then that the next opponent for this 1-1 squad is the Cardinals team that made that rant famous. This Cardinals team, however, has... had some offensive trouble Youth Allen Robinson Jerseys , to put it bluntly. The team has put up 6 total points in the first two games. Mike Glennon is on the roster. These two facts are not connected, as he’s down on the roster behind Sam Bradford and presumably the rookie Josh Rosen, but close enough.That being said, Patrick Peterson is still real and very, very spectacular, so this will still be a decent growth test for the Navy and Orange and Mitchell Trubisky, who through two games has both flashed what made him the second overall pick two years ago and shown dud moments that he hopefully improves as the season goes on.Hopefully Kahlil Mack doesn’t have to have his own herculean Brian Herculacher - excuse me, Brian Urlacher game en route to the Bears being over .500 for the first time in five years. Can this team get there?We’ll find out this afternoon. Bear Down Allen Robinson Jerseys Stitched , my friends. Of course, we’ll be here this morning breaking down last week’s win and looking forward to this week’s game. So for two hours, we’ll be discussing all that and then some.If you want to leave a comment, a question, an insult, or something of the like for myself and Sam, there are a couple ways to do that:Here, in the comments of this very post. We love your comments. Also Youth Taylor Gabriel Jerseys , this isn’t a podcast, it’s a stream.Over on the main Twitch site, over at twitch.tv/SJS_illiniAnd over on our Twitters. I’m at @SJS_illini; Sam is at @SamHouseholder.We’ll see you all at 9:30 AM CT.Watch Highlight: WCG Sunday Livestream | WEEK 3 - BEARS AT CARDINALS from SJS_illini on www.twitch.tv
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Serie A1 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: