Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - a profound tradition
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

a profound tradition

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ylqylq
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 14 Mag 2019 @ 07:23    Oggetto: a profound tradition Rispondi citando

a profound traditional culture, and various festival celebrations have continued from hundreds of years or even thousands of years ago. Every festival has its meaning, or joy, or grandness, or sorrow, all of which contain specific cultural meanings and society has developed to this day. These many connotations seem to be no longer as good as they were. Chinese people admire Western Christmas, Halloween, and then there seems to be a very obvious "savings." Otherwise, how can we let a lot of young men and women, or middle-aged men and women, soar on May 20, and a few friends meet to go to a very good rotisserie for dinner. Before that, I kept the habit of taking a nap and squatted for a while. When I woke up, I received a text message from my friend. The content of the text message is very simple - do you know? I asked with awkward feelings, what happened, what happened. However, he was told that Huo Jianhua and Lin Xinru were together Wholesale Cigarettes. I saw the moment of text message, unconsciously relieved, but felt very funny. Then I went to brush up the circle of friends and brushed Weibo. Most of them are screened by this news, and they are mixed with all kinds of show-loving people Cigarettes For Sale, so they can enjoy all kinds of intimate photos. When I went out to the appointment, I saw all the way, and there was nothing but a tall, short, fat and thin couple. Give me an illusion, it seems that such an ordinary day, the speculation is still a bit more lively than the Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival. Many of them wear eye-catching lovers and go to a ceremonial ceremony. On the hot May 20th, a wave of people use this special number to express their sincerity to each other. The love and the swearing oath of the sea. However, on this day of the year, the same words are spoken to different people. I only feel that the incomparable irony is just a means and a way to fall in love under the premise of communication development. Then it flows on the surface and it makes no sense. Such a means of using too much, the scope is too wide, it will form a special garbage called "network garbage", polluting the circle of friends, QQ space is here, think of a word in ancient times, called "slowly before." Some netizens ridiculed that ancient communication is not developed, and only love one person in one lifetime. It seems to be somewhat absurd. In fact, it reveals that under the circumstance of electronic products, those people who should have been the purest and most sincere in love have lost their taste. The brain is empty and loses their thinking. In the view of many of them, is it true that there is a relationship between real festivals, as long as they can fulfill some of the needs of their hearts that need to be strongly expressed, it is enough for the Mid-Autumn Festival, the Spring Festival is compared to the so-called Valentine's Day, Christmas, and The day of a special number on May 20 is more like a deep-water elder. Although this elder has a deep foundation Marlboro Red, no one has the patience to explore and accept. The latter is more like a passionate modern urban youth. No matter where you are, it is always easy to absorb the eye of others Online Cigarettes. Therefore, it is not important whether the festival has his specific connotation, as long as it can meet the needs of most people Newport 100S. It won the victory. In such a scenario, we should be happy with the rapid development of society, or should we mourn some cultures that are gradually drifting away from us.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: