Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Garett Bolles Jersey
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Garett Bolles Jersey

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Mar 09 Apr 2019 @ 08:37    Oggetto: Garett Bolles Jersey Rispondi citando

A hope for few fireworks from the Kansas City Chiefs With all the talk of Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes breaking touchdown records in this young season Garett Bolles Jersey , how nice would it be for him to come crashing back to earth this Monday night in Denver against the Denver Broncos?A win is a win is a win, in Week 2 of this season, the Titans and Jaguars turned in a performance I could swear I’d seen before. On Sept. 17, 2006, the Kansas City Chiefs came to Invesco Field at Mile High to square off against Mike Shanahan, Jake Plummer, Rod Smith, Jason Elam, Darrent Williams, Champ Bailey, and a cadre of “oh yeah, I remember them” Denver Broncos. Chad Mustard? David Kircus? Paul Ernster? This was a team still struggling to find its way following a crushing loss in the 2005 AFC Championship game to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Don’t forget, rookie quarterback Jay Cutler was on the bench waiting for his opportunity to insult the city of Denver before setting back the Bears franchise for half a decade. I’ll level with you. I’m focusing more on the personnel than the game itself, because like the Titans Jaguars game, the final score was 9-6, Broncos won. You don’t get a score like that without a bona fide snooze fest. At halftime, the Chiefs led 3-0, no doubt feeling good about their Lawrence Tynes field goal in the second quarter. In the third quarter, the Chiefs increased their lead to 6, but in the waning minute, Jason Elam booted a 23-yarder to finally get the Broncos on the board. With just under six minutes to go in regulation, Elam provided the points to send this terrible game into overtime. In overtime, the Chiefs never possessed the ball. In those days Jake Butt Jersey , first points won the game and Jason Elam put everyone out of their misery and gave the Broncos the win with a 39-yard field goal with just 10 minutes to go in the extra period. You look at the Broncos’ 9-6 victory that day and naturally assume its narrative was dominated by stout defense played by both teams. Not so! Jake Plummer was not sacked and only threw one interception. The Chiefs didn’t turn the ball over and suffered just one sack split between Patrick Chukwurah and Ebenezer Ekuban. The real story of this game was offensive ineptitude from both teams. Chiefs’ quarterback Damon Huard went 17 for 23 for 133-yards. Running back Larry Johnson turned in a great performance with 127-yards on the ground and 41-yards receiving, but in the end had nothing to show for any of it. Jake Plummer went 16 of 30 for 173 yards. The brothers Bell, Mike and Tatum (not actuallyrelated), combined for 113 yards rushing and under 20 receiving. 9-6, Broncos won. It was boring and ugly, but it was a win. While I would like the Chiefs’ offense to turn in a performance like that on Monday night, it doesn’t seem all that likely, considering how Patrick Mahomes has performed in 2018 thus far. Unfortunately, 9 points from the Broncos seems much more possible. Here’s hoping that Case Keenum finds his inner Viking and makes it a game. Floyd Little. Gary Zimmerman. John Elway. Shannon Sharpe. Terrell Davis.Just five players in the Pro Football Hall of Fame representing the Denver Broncos.And despite being a franchise since 1960, not a single Bronco was inducted into the Hall of Fame until 2004.TWO-THOUSAND-FOUR!!! Are you kidding me???That’s absurd. While the Broncos were not a juggernaut in the early years of the NFL the way the Colts and Jets and Packers and Cowboys were, they produced one of the best defenses in league history in the late 70s, made the first of eight Super Bowl appearances in 1977 - and then three more times in the late 80s before winning two world championships in a row in the late 90s.Franchises don’t have that kind of success because of one player, so while John Elway was a no-brainer as a first-ballot Hall-of-Famer in 2004, he should never have been the first Bronco to have a bust in Canton.This “East Coast bias” is a real thing when it comes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Jim Saccomano, former head of PR for the Broncos, laid it out like this a few years ago:So this is why Andrew Mason of denverbroncos.com has a very legit argument when he says the Hall of Fame could help make up for this lack of representation from a deserving franchise by allowing a blockbuster year for Broncos in 2019.Pat Bowlen, beloved owner of the Broncos who should have been inducted two years ago instead of Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones, is the Contributors Committee pick for this class and should be a slam dunk. Champ Bailey, a cornerback who played for both the Redskins and Broncos in his illustrious career, is a deserving first-ballot player.So there’s a belief out there that no way the voters allow a third inductee to represent the team out of Denver, which would make Steve Atwater the sacrificial lamb.And I’m here to say that’s just bullsh*t.Atwater should be in the Hall of Fame. Period.But he definitely shouldn’t be left off just because two other players with Broncos ties are likely inductees.Plus, the Hall of Fame should make up for not giving it to Bowlen two years ago by giving him what he would have wanted - to go in with his players.DID YOU HEAR THAT HALL OF FAME VOTERS? THE MOST UNDERREPRESENTED FRANCHISE!So fix it.Steve Atwater in 2019.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: