Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - would like to give him fewer minutes an
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

would like to give him fewer minutes an

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Problematiche con il sito
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
miaowang123
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Gio 06 Dic 2018 @ 08:06    Oggetto: would like to give him fewer minutes an Rispondi citando

BARCELONA, Spain -- A first-half goal from Karim Benzema guided Real Madrid to a 1-0 win at Espanyol in the first leg of their Copa del Rey quarterfinal on Tuesday. Nine days after Madrid eked out a 1-0 victory at Espanyols Cornella-El Prat Stadium in the Spanish league, the visitors were again limited to the narrowest of winning margins -- despite dominating the first half, when Cristiano Ronaldo hit the post before Benzema headed home in the 25th minute. The second half was more evenly matched and Espanyols Sergio Garcia came close to an equalizer before Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas denied Jhon Cordoba in a one-on-one in the 83rd minute. "Espanyol played better in the second half and made us suffer, but that is normal," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "The tie isnt decided." Casillas had a quiet first half, with Espanyol only mustering one clear scoring chance in the 18th when Luis "Pizzi" Afonso wasted Garcias pass by sailing his close-range shot over the crossbar. Early on, Ronaldo appeared eager as ever to add to his season tally of 31 goals in all competitions. He had four shots before halftime and hit the post with one of them in the 21st minute, but the new Ballon dOr winner faded in the second half. Benzema broke the deadlock when the France international headed a cross from Alvaro Arbeloa that was flicked on by Gareth Bale. Goalkeeper Kiko Casilla got a hand on the ball but couldnt keep it out. Espanyol pressed forward after halftime and Garcia twice shot wide, while Casilla stopped Arbeloa twice before denying Benzema on the break. The closing stages swung back in Espanyols favour and Casillas was forced to rush out to stop substitute Cordoba before weathering a final barrage of corner kicks. Ancelotti praised Casillas, who only starts in the Copa del Rey and the Champions League, while Diego Lopez plays in the Spanish league. "I want to congratulate Casillas because he is playing well," Ancelotti said. "Iker is just as much a starter as Diego Lopez." In other first legs this week, Barcelona visits Levante on Wednesday, when third-tier Racing Santander plays at Real Sociedad. Defending champion Atletico Madrid hosts Athletic Bilbao on Thursday. The second legs will be played next week. Athletics Joe Morgan Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Athletics Aaron Brooks Jersey . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=athletics-ryan-buchter-jersey . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Authentic Athletics Jerseys For Sale . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Athletics Emilio Pagan Jersey . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web.CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers acquired centre Spencer Hawes from the Philadelphia 76ers for forward Earl Clark, centre Henry Sims and two second-round draft picks. The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season. Cleveland has won six straight games, its longest winning streak since March of 2010, which was LeBron James final season with the team and the last time the Cavaliers made the playoffs. Cleveland (22-33) is in 10th place and three games out of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. "We have a group thats obviously trending in the right direction and we want to carry that momentum forward," acting general manager David Griffin said. "We feel like this move goes a great length towards doing that." Hawes, who is expected to be active for Friday nights game in Toronto, said on his Twitter account, "Time for the next stage of my career, and I cant wait to get started in Cleveland." Center Anderson Varejao has missed the last four games with a sore back. He also missed time earlier in the season with a knee injury and no timetable has been given for his return. Varejao played in only 81 games the last three seasons because of numerous injuries. Griffin said the trade isnt related to concerns about Varejaos health, but the deal will allow coach Mike Brown to cut down on thhe veteran centres minutes.dddddddddddd "Anderson gives you everything he has every second hes on the floor," Griffin said. "Thats what you love about him, but we also need to be pragmatic about the fact that we need to put a group of bigs out there that can sustain when Anderson sits down. We would like to give him fewer minutes and pair him with things that make his life easier, too. Thats what a big part of this is about." Griffin, who replaced the fired Chris Grant on Feb. 6, indicated after the promotion the Cavaliers would be buyers rather than sellers at the trade deadline. The Cavaliers were linked to talks that involved forward Luol Deng and guard Jarrett Jack, but both remained with the team. Deng can be a free agent after the season and its unclear if he will remain with the Cavaliers. "I wouldnt be doing my job if I didnt hear what interest there is in our players," Griffin said. "I did that. At no time did we shop Luol. We werent attempting to trade Luol." Varejao, along with guards Dion Waiters (hyperextended left knee) and C.J. Miles (sprained left ankle) didnt make the trip to Toronto. Clark is 6-foot-10 and can play both forward positions. The five-year veteran, who signed a one-year contract with a club option in July, is averaging 5.2 points in 45 games. The 6-10 Sims is averaging 2.2 points and 2.8 rebounds in 20 games. Hes in his second season in the league. The Sixers (15-40) have lost nine straight and 19 of 22. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Problematiche con il sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: