Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  L’ANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, né la condivisione della responsabilità, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - Each practice day the Kansas City Chiefs will release an o
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Each practice day the Kansas City Chiefs will release an o

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Gio 22 Nov 2018 @ 02:42    Oggetto: Each practice day the Kansas City Chiefs will release an o Rispondi citando

The Chiefs host the Arizona Cardinals at Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday.Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:CardinalsSome notesThe Chiefs had Authentic Harrison Butker Jersey five players—Chiefs S Eric Berry, OL Cam Erving, LB Anthony Hitchens, C Mitch Morse and WR Sammy Watkins—out of practice to start the week.Head coach Andy Reid on the injuries: “Eric (Berry) won’t practice today. He is making progress. Cam Erving has been sick for a couple days, he won’t practice today. (Anthony Hitchens) will not practice today with the ribs. And Mitch Morse won’t practice. And then Sammy (Watkins) is not going to practice. Sammy’s is a day to day thing. He hurt his foot. He is working on it. He is making progress, which is a good thing, but we will hold him out today. Other than that Youth Terrance Smith Jersey , everyone is going.”Reid on Morse, specifically:“He still has symptoms. Everybody can look at it however they look at it. The important thing is he gets himself right. That’s all we care about. He is making progress. We know he likes to play football. But at the same time, you have to make sure that that’s right. The football can wait here till it is right for him. When he gets the OK, he can get back there and go.”In Chiefs safety Daniel Sorensen’s first practice back on the active roster, he was limited. It is Sorensen’s third week back in practice. Reid: “Dan (Sorensen) has been out there running around the last couple weeks. He has done well with it. We will just see. We will see how he goes. We will see how he does during practice here. I’ll tell you the same thing with Justin (Houston). We will just see how they do in practice and take it from there. I can’t tell you that it is one snap or 50 snaps. I can’t tell you that.”LB Frank Zombo, who missed last game due to a hamstring injury, was back at practice http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , albeit limited. The same for LB Justin Houston, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury. I expect both to be in the mix this week.Wide receiver Chad Williams was the only player not to practice due to injury for the Cardinals, though seven were limited. Cornerback Tre Boston, who missed the last two games due to shoulder and ribs injuries, was reportedly excited to be back in some fashion. Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid often encourages his players to “let their personalities show.” It’s a Reidism we’ve heard since his arrival to Kansas City in 2013 and why we sometimes see touchdown dances from tight end Travis Kelce and well-planned group celebrations since the NFL relaxed rules.But Reid did not like when wide receiver Tyreek Hill jumped into the stands on his second touchdown of the game on Sunday in order to use a CBS camera to film his teammates.Here is a clip of the play and celebration: ...and the angle from CBS:Hill took an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the play. Friend of the site Tom Martin provided three perspectives on the touchdown celebration.“He stepped over the fence and then took ahold of the camera, or stepped over the wall, and yes Ron Parker Jersey , that was too much,” Reid said. “I am all into the personality thing, but he was out of personality and out of character there.”The broadcast showed Reid talking to Hill immediately after the flag. “Not good,” Reid said. “Not good. I was not happy”
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: