Contatti
  Segnala il sito
  Privacy
  LíANGOLO DEL C.R.V.
  LA TRU-BRICA
  ANGOLO DI CECCHIGOL
  FACEBOOK
Disclaimer

La pubblicazione di contenuto di qualsiasi tipo, letterale o altro, da parte di utente in qualsivoglia area accessibile del sito non implica alcuna adesione dello Staff di Futsalveneto a tale contenuto, nť la condivisione della responsabilitŗ, che resta individuale ed esclusivamente a capo dell'utente.

ATTENZIONE:
L'IP dell'utente che posta nel forum viene registrato insieme al messaggio e puo' essere fornito su richiesta dell'autorita' giudiziaria al fine di individuare gli autori di messaggi offensivi, diffamatori o illegali in genere. In casi normali l'IP non viene reso pubblico.

futsalveneto :: Leggi argomento - As far as the Broncos are concerned Adam "Pacman"
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

As far as the Broncos are concerned Adam "Pacman"

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linchao
Novizio
Novizio

MessaggioInviato: Gio 22 Nov 2018 @ 02:10    Oggetto: As far as the Broncos are concerned Adam "Pacman" Rispondi citando

The Broncos signed Jones to a one-year, $1,015,000 deal over the weekend to bolster their banged-up secondary and their punt return unit.Although Jones' background includes Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey two dozen games lost to suspension over his 11-year NFL career, coach Vance Joseph vouched for Jones' character as a player and as a person Monday."I've coached him for two seasons and his football character is A-plus," said Joseph, who tutored Jones during his best seasons in 2014 and 2015. "He was a team captain for us. He made a Pro Bowl for me. He's great in meetings, he's great in the locker room, he's a great leader. He's played a long time in this league."Now, personal character, we all know the background. He would even acknowledge as a young guy he made some mistakes. But he's paid for every mistake he's made," Joseph said. "I mean, this guy has been through a lot in this life, and obviously it was his own doings. But he's paid for those mistakes."He's matured, he's a married (father) of three and he wants to win football games. So, he's here to help us win football games."Jones said he's come to terms with his past transgressions, suggesting "you learn from your mistakes and move on" while also confronting them head-on."God has blessed me with so many opportunities and I'm one of the ones who doesn't mind telling kids and people about my stories and the mistakes I've made," Jones said. "I don't have no shield. My life is a glass life. It's nothing that I'm hiding from nobody."Jones said his focus now is on football and family ."And I have three beautiful kids. That's what life is about for me now Authentic Billy Price Jersey ," Jones said. "I'm about to turn 35 and the best thing I can do right now is at least win a playoff game, you know? I haven't won a playoff game. I've been in the league 12 years. So, I'm just trying to win a playoff game and help these guys as much as I can.""We have a talented group of guys here in the backfield, all around the team. So, I'm not here to try to take no shine. I promise you guys that. I'm here to help and lead in the best way I can."Joseph said Jones' addition fills two needs, as a fourth cornerback and a punt returner.He said he met with general manager John Elway and they determined that they needed help in both areas, "and there was one guy that fit the bill. I mean, he solves two issues."The sixth overall pick of the 2005 draft by the Tennessee Titans, Jones had been out of the NFL since March when the Cincinnati Bengals declined to pick up his $5.5 million contract option after his 2017 season was cut short by a groin injury.He said he never lost hope that he'd continue his pro career that also included a stop in Dallas in 2008."No, I was never worried," Jones said. "That's why I kept working out. But as you saw today, if you're going to be working at mile high, you've got to work out at mile high."The Broncos traded cornerback Aqib Talib to the Rams in the offseason and signed veteran free agent Tremaine Brock. Jones' addition was welcome news to star Chris Harris Jr., who said Jones "knows what's going on out there on the field, he's played in this system, he knows the checks, he knows everything about it."Although Jones said he should get up to speed by the season opener against Seattle on Sept. 9, he had a tough time adjusting to the altitude at his first practice."Hard to breathe around here Authentic Jessie Bates III Jersey ," Jones said. "But all in all, I feel good."Joseph was non-committal about whether Jones or safety Su'a Cravens, who returned to practice Monday after missing most of training camp with a sore knee, will play at Arizona in the Broncos' exhibition finale Thursday night.Jones' arrival could spell trouble for cornerback Brendan Langley and punt returner Isaiah McKenzie, two members of last year's draft class who are on the roster bubble.Nose tackle Domata Peko, who played with Jones in Cincinnati, gave him a tour of team headquarters before practice."He's someone that on Sunday you want him on your team," Peko said. A lot can change in the NFL in just two years. With the constant rise of the salary cap and compensatory picks becoming tradable assets, NFL teams have the ability to always be aggressive and never be too damaged for bad investments via free agency or the NFL Draft. Itís still a quarterback-driven industry, but the most prominent contenders like the Rams, Eagles and Saints are constantly evolving their teams in every available facet, even if that means trading away cheap talent or draft picks. The Bengals arenít on the same level as those franchises, but this isnít always a bad thing. Plenty of teams that trade away talented players or acquire them are sacrificing high compensation in the hopes of extending a championship window or are just building for one. While the Bengals could still learn to be a little more aggressive in their team-building approach, itís clear that not much on this roster should be drastically changing by 2020. With that said, letís observe who ESPN views as a lock to be on the roster in a couple of seasons:The locks are pretty clear as most of them are either rookies, productive young players or cornerstones for the franchise. Dunlap and Atkins just received contract extensions this offseason, so we know the franchise is committed to having them retire as Bengals. The only players that should even be considered bubble players at this point are Willis and Jefferson. Jefferson hasnít even taken a single snap on defense yet despite the linebacker position being decimated by injuries, but he has been solid on special teams. Willis looks to be Michael Johnsonís replacement as a base defensive end Womens Alex Redmond Jersey , but at least Johnson broke out as a pass-rusher for a few seasons. Willis has yet to do so.The big issue with the listed bubble players is Boyd. This season should cement his status as a lock for years to come, but itís logical to be cautiously optimistic about that. The only reason Boyd was drafted was so he could compensate for the loss of both Marvin Jones Jr. and Mohamed Sanu following the 2015 season. The sooner the Bengals retain Boyd, the better. Ross really needs to get healthy in order to be bumped up to a lock as well.Andy Dalton is a virtual lock to be here, even though his contract runs out following the 2020 season. Regardless of what happens over the next two years, thereís very little doubt that Dalton remains in Cincinnati through at least the 2020 season, and itís likely he gets a long-term extension to remain here for the foreseeable future. Glenn, Boling, Vigil and Kirkpatrick are all veterans who have been productive for Cincinnati, but the Bengals usually have a habit of letting guys walk a season or two before they drop in production rather than waiting a year or two. Vigil is the youngest of that group, so he may be sticking around.Of all the unlikely players to be around in 2020, Bernard is probably the hardest one to swallow. He has been a fan favorite since his rookie year, even though heís been overshadowed by both Jeremy Hill and Joe Mixon for most of his career. The Bengals drafted Mark Walton for depth at the running back position, but itís possible that he could become Bernardís long-term replacement. Without a doubt, it would be a sad day if Bernard ever lines up in another teamís backfield.Burfict isnít too surprising to be listed along with Bernard. He is among a group of aging vets who hasnít produced up to their standards this season, and he is still toeing the line despite multiple warning from the league office. The Bengals need to get more athletic at that position anyway.Which players do you think will be around for 2020?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bar Sport - Femminile Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: